Personal Quest bridges built for better days
Open Shrine building PQ~
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 26 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 48 - Luck: 40 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 2895
yet my blood renders me a King
"I make no promises." Sah shot back at Talyson as he got to work alongside Sunjata. The shrine was nearly complete and the Abandoned was eager to see it in its final form. As the Archon explained the last task and Tal grabbed the jar of air, Sah reached for the water.

Uncapping the jar, he steadily poured the water into the fountain, watching as it fell over the stone in a steady trickle. With time, perhaps moss and algae would grow around it, further invoking Frey. For now, though, it would do. Each element was meticulously incorporated and Sah couldn't wait to return to the shrine once it was active.

~
Sah grabs the water jar and pours it into the fountain!
Sah
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
temporary fleeting thrills, keep me bruised and make me ill
my skin has lavender tones
Work goes quickly and Sunjata’s quite pleased to see the wind chimes go up and the jar open beneath, letting it start to move the little tinkering sounds as the breeze picks up. The sound is perfect, and only adds to becoming the beacon that will guide people toward the shrine just as he hopes the flame does too.

The water is added quickly and moved through, while the fountain begins to work in a continuous motion – a relaxing melody of the running water that offers something quite tranquil for the Flood as he withdraws the last piece. A coal still smoldering from the Climb is placed within the cage, added to it a little piece of cloth that he hopes will spark the flame to continue to keep the coal within it burning.

And it works, lighting up and flickering orange and red across the faces of all the men, while Sunjata closes up the little contraption and the beacon is made – a little crackling sound of flame alongside the chime of the windchimes and the sound of the fountain beneath, settled in a lush beauty of plants and flowers and vitality.

Stepping back to admire their work, Sunjata flashes the two men a bright grin. “Great. It’s getting late now, but I’ll activate it soon. And it sounds like you have plans.” He teases the Wild Thunder briefly, before going to collect the bits and pieces of the mess left behind. “Thanks for all the hard work. If you both want to stop by the House of Midnight before going to Tal’s, the round's on me.

- FIN <33

MANY THANKS <33 We’re all done!! Great job team :3
the flood
tell me i'm a loaded gun, tie me up and come undone
i can cover it up, i can cover it up
totally sniped from odd ilu
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.