Personal Quest bridges built for better days
Open Shrine building PQ~
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
temporary fleeting thrills, keep me bruised and make me ill
my skin has lavender tones
As Tal asks for clarification, Sunjata hums a little and shakes his head a small amount. “Not really pools, unless you’re thinking thin?” In his experience at least, pools were pretty much only called for large spans of water, made for swimming or peering into. These, to him, should reflect something like a small river. But he gestures until the men get the idea, and he’s soon content with the cage for the flame to go into, finishing it up with little colorful glass pieces to add to the ambiance.

Talyson’s work on the structure for the fountain goes well – minus a few rocks that try to slide out of the way, causing the courier to have to get a bit more particular about how he places the stones to keep them more interlocked. It works out, though, giving a perfect little slot for the plumbing Sah’s working on to fit through.

Sah has little trouble with the plumbing either, welding the pieces together in crafting that center compartment. And before long, it’s completed and cooled and able to be set into the center that Tal had left open. It fits like a glove, and now there’s the task of adding the top of the fountain before adding the extension of the fire, and including all of the bits and pieces of the elements Sunjata had created.

Lookin’ great, guys.” He rumbles, flashing each man a crooked smile. “Tal, do you want to get started on the windchimes? Sah and I can finish up the fountain.” He suggests, already getting started with his partially shifted hand to dig out the little trenches on either side where he intends on the water to go.

Round three!

Tal – make the windchimes!
Sah and Sunjata will finish up the fountain and the little trenches for the garden :3
the flood
tell me i'm a loaded gun, tie me up and come undone
i can cover it up, i can cover it up
totally sniped from odd ilu
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
bridges built for better days - by Sunjata - 03-09-2024, 03:28 AM
RE: bridges built for better days - by Talyson - 03-09-2024, 03:47 AM
RE: bridges built for better days - by Sah - 03-09-2024, 05:02 PM
RE: bridges built for better days - by Sunjata - 03-09-2024, 08:29 PM
RE: bridges built for better days - by Talyson - 03-10-2024, 03:02 AM
RE: bridges built for better days - by Sah - 03-17-2024, 06:17 PM
RE: bridges built for better days - by Sunjata - 03-17-2024, 08:38 PM
RE: bridges built for better days - by Talyson - 03-19-2024, 04:48 AM
RE: bridges built for better days - by Sah - 03-27-2024, 02:56 AM
RE: bridges built for better days - by Sunjata - 03-27-2024, 11:57 PM
RE: bridges built for better days - by Talyson - 03-30-2024, 03:51 AM