trust fall
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
RONIN

Quite happy to while away the afternoon with youthful makeout sessions, especially if he can do so from between Remi's thighs, it's with a cheerful smile that Ronin allows his husband to accept his gift. "Oh, you did?" He raises his eyebrows. "Don't tell me you got me one of these as well while you were with her." Laughing softly, he watches - and absolutely does not help - as the Lullaby one-handedly folds the cravat and tucks it away as a pocket square.

As for his question, Ronin can only tilt his head warningly at the other man, as if to ask just what he expects the Nova's response to be. "Good enough to eat," he says nonetheless, smirking and leaning in to kiss him anew. He knows (groan) that they are liable to receive a slap on the wrist if they get too carried away out here, but equally he's not sure what else people expect him to do.

(Control himself, clearly, but ugh).
soft spoken with a broken jaw
we step outside, but not to brawl
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759
REMI

"Mmm, not quite." Remi replies with a slight shake of his head. "It was oddly...emotional, I suppose. Though we did talk about the merits of being an asshole for a season or two when life calls for it." Shrugging boyishly, it's with a rather adoring if not mischievous gaze that he regards the man astride him.

"I think tonight we ought to cook something that merits wearing this sort of accessory." Because of course for a man like Remi, a cravat would be worn only for a special occasion. "And it will be the only thing I wear." He adds, reaching down to grab a handful of his husband's ass in a gesture he hopes will add enough friction to have them both rethinking their decision to become proper citizens of Torchline.
Who are you? They ask. Death?
Sometimes... I say. But not today
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
RONIN

"A season or two, huh?" Ronin grins against Remi's lips, because they know both of them have successfully been assholes for more than a season or two when life has handed them lemons. But, for the sake of his oddly emotional meeting with Maea, the Nova drops the subject. "She seems to be doing well. I think I might have convinced her to host a ball," he adds.

And he's about to suggest that Remi wear his cravat to said ball when the Lullaby comes up with a much better suggestion. It's with a sharp inhale of breath and with his body reacting very much as expected to the other man's words that Ronin is forced to remind himself of their location. "Don't," he huffs against the curve of Remi's jaw, grinning.

"We are much too far away from the Inner Quarter for you to be making comments like that."
soft spoken with a broken jaw
we step outside, but not to brawl
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759
REMI

"A ball?" Though Remi can't quite restrain himself from reaching up to graze Ronin's lower lip with his teeth, at least he makes sure that they haven't grown too terribly sharp. "I cannot say I am surprised." Ronin always had loved a party and with the world seemingly always on the brink of some sort of disaster, why not?

"What?" Remi wonders, feigning innocence. "You always love planning out our meals ahead of time." He adds, and though the joke was one he'd happily carry on, his body was unhappy about the current strain it was being forced to endure for the sake of a bit of teasing.

With a predatory grumble beginning low in his throat and belly, the Lullaby's pupils shivered into a more leonine shape for a moment as his cheeks flushed. "I suppose we had better run, then." He whispered threateningly, and now as he leaned up, the teeth he pressed against Ronin's jawline were ragged and sharp.

Giving his husband only a moment's headstart before he shifted, it was following Ronin's white-deer butt that Remi raced all the way back to the Inner Quarter.

~FIN
Who are you? They ask. Death?
Sometimes... I say. But not today
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.