These beautiful things that we've got
Kiada
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 29 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1917
You woke a fire inside of me
"Good. And that's a good tip, I will be sure to check there if there's a need."

Stealing another cookie from the tray, a comfortable silence settled while Maea munched away. The sweetness on her tongue soothed any bitter memories she had of the Spire. For once, her past felt far away and unimportant, of little concern to the here and now. Later she would wonder at it, even feel guilty that she was able to let it go at all – but for now there was only the peace of watching a hard day's work slowly come to an end.

"I have a feeling that we're going to get along fine," she eventually said, with a smile for Kiada. "Do you have anything you would like to bring up, while we are here? I'm done on my part, got nothing else."

Whether the fellow Ancient wanted to talk about business or just chat for a while, Maea was happy to oblige. Otherwise, the tea in her cup was almost running out again; it was as good a moment to wrap up as any.
Maea
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
i am made of bullets; shrapnel /// you are solar flares and soft lips
better creatures could love you i know ///
It might be worth having on hand anyway, just in case – though the in case what flickers momentarily in her head before it disappears in favor for flashing Maea a gentle smile in response. Everything starts to relax and Kiada starts to stir a little – finishing up her next cup of tea as they sit there in comfortable silence, picking their minds in case there was anything else of note to bring up.

And well, nothing so far. “I think that’s everything? I can’t think of anything else so far.” She murmurs, nose scrunching as she thinks, before she shakes her head with a soft little laugh, setting the cup to the side to stand, her tail wrapping around her leg. “Thank you for the tea and the conversation, though. If you need any help with the raven or frostbloom let me know.” She offers, flashing Maea a brighter smile before she starts to step away, returning back toward her home now – sure that it was late enough that Fox would be returning.

- FIN <33
kiada
/// but now they'll have to get through me
my love should wear a warning sign, damn right i remember you
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3