Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk?
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Я
Like most babies of the human variety anyways, Aoife had no concept of reciprocation. And so while Isuma approached respectfully and perhaps a little nervously, Aoife reached her hands forwards, fingers flexing. She cackled happily slapping at the dark wood and leaving grubby prints as she tried to grasp at the small chick.

"Me as well." The alchemist responded with an easy laugh, then, settling back, he listened.

Dragons? Whales that could fly? It all sounded wonderfully poetic, but the alchemist's mind was grounded in far more pragmatic pursuits and so he let the imagery slide uneventfully by. The mention of dream fish had the alchemist perking up slightly, but quickly he shook his head. "I found one of those with—" Clearing his throat and swallowing suddenly, Remi smiled apologetically as he continued. "—with Ronin once."

"A tree?" Remi interrupted with a thoughtful furrowing of his brows. "I suppose it makes sense why it would have sap then." He added, more to himself, nodding gently.

As Isuma came close Aoife reached out with willful exuberance to try and clutch at the gryphonlet as she would one of her toys. Out of the corner of his gaze Remi saw this, and immediately a stuffed creature that looked very much like Isuma appeared in Aoife's clutches, which she quickly squeezed as hard as her chubby fingers would allow.

Thinking nothing of this, Remi returned his gaze to Jigano and smiled into the wry and openness of the bard's words. Civility between them was one thing, but it was nice to know that they could at least gesture towards their shared past without starting a fight about it.

"It is all because of her, actually. With all that has happened, Ludo's displeasure with me, I find myself wondering what—or more specifically who—is real, and who is not. Before I might have risked it," Here, he grinned a little ashamedly at the bard, who would no doubt agree. "But with Aoife I cannot take that chance. I asked Safrin for a way to see through Ludo's deceptions. These things are what she said she would need."
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Jigano - 04-07-2019, 08:36 PM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Remi - 04-07-2019, 10:59 PM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Remi - 04-08-2019, 02:47 PM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Remi - 04-08-2019, 05:17 PM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Remi - 04-08-2019, 11:08 PM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Remi - 04-09-2019, 05:41 PM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Remi - 04-09-2019, 06:54 PM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Remi - 04-10-2019, 02:49 AM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Remi - 04-10-2019, 04:40 PM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Remi - 04-11-2019, 04:28 PM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Remi - 04-11-2019, 11:45 PM