Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk?
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Я
Remi nodded and chuckled despite himself. "A dangerous tree, then." He agreed with a grin. The mention of Sam and the loss of his memories sobered the alchemist's expression considerably, and he nodded somberly for a moment. "Yes. It is strange once again knowing there are things I do not know...and more strange to have them described to me." He added, lips tilting upwards in a smile that was miles away from his eyes.

"Thank you, Jigano. I do appreciate it." Remi said, eyes flickering dutifully across the table toward the bard as he nodded in a second silent thanks for lorekeeper's assistance.

Leaning forward as Jigano turned to book towards him, Remi's lips fell open and a finger traced the lines of the tree without actually touching the pages of the book. Having made canvas and such himself as well as inks, he had a healthy respect for old writing materials, and he'd not dare sully the surface with the oils from his hands. Still he marveled silently as Jigano elaborated, nodding here and there while trying to keep Aoife from grabbing onto the pages.

"Interesting." Remi said when Jigano had finished, leaning back in the chair and chewing the inside of his lip. "I wonder if there is not some device I could rig up, to let me collect the sap from a distance. As you say, a hawk could get in, but could not easily collect. Even as a raccoon I wonder if I would have the dexterity to do both." Did Jigano know he could be a raccoon? The alchemist wasn't sure, though unlike the bard and some others, Remi had no troubles with the general populace knowing what he could become.

"Unfortunately even if they are here, Safrin said I had to find one outside of the barrier. She implied that Ludo's presence here might have tainted the flora and fauna within in some way..." Shrugging his shoulders, the look on the alchemists face said that he wouldn't even pretend to know what that meant.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Jigano - 04-07-2019, 08:36 PM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Remi - 04-07-2019, 10:59 PM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Remi - 04-08-2019, 02:47 PM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Remi - 04-08-2019, 05:17 PM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Remi - 04-08-2019, 11:08 PM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Remi - 04-09-2019, 05:41 PM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Remi - 04-09-2019, 06:54 PM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Remi - 04-10-2019, 02:49 AM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Remi - 04-10-2019, 04:40 PM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Remi - 04-11-2019, 04:28 PM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Remi - 04-11-2019, 11:45 PM