Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk?
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Я
Latching onto Jigano's suggested unit of measure, Remi reached for the parchment he'd written the ingredients on, and, producing a small stud of charcoal in between his fingers, drew a rough approximation of a jar filled slightly with liquid. "Thank you." Remi said with a grateful smile, his eyes bashful and his lips amused, indicating the appreciation was both for the suggestion as well as the lack of reproach.

Shivering at the mention of a banshee, Remi grimaced and nodded. "Ronin and I encountered one in the woods." He blurted without even realizing he'd said his friend's name so casually. That almost hurt more, the forgetfulness, as if he ought to be ashamed of the way his sadness was ever so slowly beginning to lift. "It was ... one of the least pleasant things I have experienced, as I am sure you can imagine."

Leaning forward, he watched the bard begin to sketch. A smile tugged at his lips as he watched the quick and slightly messy linework, as it seemed so ill-befitting one such as Jigano. Pulling the drawing towards himself, Remi tilted his head in a decidedly avian fashion as he examined what it was the bard was suggesting. "Strange that it might have the effect of cauterizing what it punctures." He murmured to himself, glancing across and up at Jigano to see if this was perhaps intentional.

"Yes, I agree." He said with a decisive nod. "Though I will be honest, the making of magical items is not something I pretend to come close to understanding. It is a strange sort of guestimation as to what it ought to do, but when it comes to the magical features.." Remi splayed his hands in a gesture of open and submissive uncertainty. "I have made a few magical items that indeed do what I intended them to, but I cannot say with any certainty how I did it. Still—" Nodding his nose towards the paper, Remi nodded again. "That looks easy enough."
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Jigano - 04-07-2019, 08:36 PM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Remi - 04-07-2019, 10:59 PM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Remi - 04-08-2019, 02:47 PM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Remi - 04-08-2019, 05:17 PM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Remi - 04-08-2019, 11:08 PM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Remi - 04-09-2019, 05:41 PM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Remi - 04-09-2019, 06:54 PM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Remi - 04-10-2019, 02:49 AM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Remi - 04-10-2019, 04:40 PM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Remi - 04-11-2019, 04:28 PM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Remi - 04-11-2019, 11:45 PM