Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk?
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
Remi's entirely practical question had the bard blinking a moment in surprise, and then chuckling, a rueful sound as he gave a shake of his head. "To be honest, this wasn't a project I had much hope of following up on," he admitted. "Crystal seemed... poetic, I suppose. Though I had been thinking that I wanted something clear so that its light could still shine through, but strong enough that, if I did have to use it as a weapon, it wouldn't shatter as glass might," he explained. "If you have a better suggestion, I am open to your expertise in crafting." He hummed thoughtfully for a moment, brow furrowed as he considered the unexpected challenge Remi's request represented. "If crystal seems like the best option to you as well, though," he said slowly, chasing a thought. "I might be able to find some... or at least, the raw materials for it." He raised a brow at Remi with a slight grin. "Walking the streams to hunt for geodes, like I did as a boy," he clarified. "I have a friend who can transmute things. She might be able to transmute the crystals inside into clear sheets... though, I admit, I'm uncertain how transmutation works here," he admitted, a slight frown overtaking his enthusiasm. "I don't suppose you know...?"

He was surprised to hear that Remi had heard about the perch... incident... from such a roundabout chain, but he nodded slightly in comprehension. "I would not have any of us repeating that night," he said soberly. "Rory's scars are the most visible ones, but all of us..." he trailed off grimly, and gave a decisive shake of his head to try and free it from the shadows of memory. "Vai saved three lives that night, if not four," he said softly, reaching out to gather Isuma close and stroke along her wings as she cuddled reassuringly against him, peeping quiet affection. Jigano's smile down at her was fond, and he gave a nod as if at something only he could hear. "But the light returned and the sun rose again, hey? How..." he hesitated, clearing his throat a little self-consciously as he looked up at Rory again, solemn and a little uncertain how to continue. "How is Isla... and how is she adjusting?"

Messages In This Thread
Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Jigano - 04-07-2019, 08:36 PM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Remi - 04-07-2019, 10:59 PM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Remi - 04-08-2019, 02:47 PM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Remi - 04-08-2019, 05:17 PM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Remi - 04-08-2019, 11:08 PM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Remi - 04-09-2019, 05:41 PM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Remi - 04-09-2019, 06:54 PM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Remi - 04-10-2019, 02:49 AM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Remi - 04-10-2019, 04:40 PM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Remi - 04-11-2019, 04:28 PM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Jigano - 04-11-2019, 09:51 PM