only flesh and bone
Jude <33
Jude Quinn
Singer

Age: 19 | Height: 5’10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
JUDE
you're like the sun, you wake me up
Jude straightens immediately, feeling his Maman's sharp eyes examining his posture the moment the stranger affirms his lack of nativity. It's ridiculous to think he of all people represents Torchline in any way but who else is present?

"You picked a great first place to visit, it's one of the prettiest parts of Torchline in my opinion," he compliments sincerely, "it's why I run through here every day!" His ears go a bit pink, his thoughts finishing unspoken with usually without nearly shoving someone into a geyser. "It's hard to beat, but I guess it depends on what else you like. Not to be blunt, but I promise it's important - do you like people?" His cheeks flush again. Good gods why is it so hard to talk to someone so composed and clearly above him? "Um, I mean like crowds of them! The port is a favorite for tourists, but I don't like how crowded it is personally, so I wouldn't recommend it to you if you feel the same way." He's certain the man has finer tastes than what the merchants provide at the port anyway, given they usually overprice their wares for tourists intentionally.
but you drain me out if I get too much

Messages In This Thread
only flesh and bone - by Astaroth - 03-17-2024, 10:33 PM
RE: only flesh and bone - by Jude - 04-01-2024, 10:50 PM
RE: only flesh and bone - by Astaroth - 04-02-2024, 02:48 AM
RE: only flesh and bone - by Jude - 04-14-2024, 07:50 AM
RE: only flesh and bone - by Astaroth - 04-14-2024, 07:58 PM
RE: only flesh and bone - by Jude - 04-25-2024, 06:53 AM
RE: only flesh and bone - by Astaroth - 04-26-2024, 12:32 AM