[se] pull me deep beneath your waves
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
Noah
Don't the best of them bleed it out?
While the rest of them peter out
There was no letter because Noah wanted to test himself. While he was coming here for Hotaru and Hotaru alone, he knew the likelihood of finding her with the Flood or even wrapped in his arms was high. Noah wanted to know how he would react to that, how in control he was of himself. Arriving without giving her time to prepare (or even send Sunjata away) was the only way he could really test it.

But there was something that Noah wanted to speak to her about; something she knew well, rivaled only by Evie at this point: Deimos.

"Looking for you." He said, head cocked slightly at the contents in her hands. Surprised, Noah wanted to immediately respond protectively. His mind and bear instincts told him that the flash of moving light was a threat -- some kind of elemental that lived here in King's End coming to attack the Valkyrie. It wasn't until she pulled him in to her arms and her head pressed between his shoulder and his chest that it clicked within him. That light was her. He smiled, though awkward, and chuckled some. "Have you visited Frey recently?" He asked, unknowingly opening up the platform for her news.
Truth or consequence, say it aloud
Use that evidence, race it around

Messages In This Thread
[se] pull me deep beneath your waves - by Noah - 03-18-2024, 12:20 AM
RE: [se] pull me deep beneath your waves - by Noah - 03-18-2024, 03:29 PM