[se] pull me deep beneath your waves
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
Noah
Don't the best of them bleed it out?
While the rest of them peter out
Noah straightened some when she pulled back, glacier eyes immediately held to hers. They shifted and her hair darkened to match his duller tones of blond, and the demigod smirked. "Good tricks." He said, nodding with respect. An ability such as that could really come in handy for her, he was certain, in many ways and in many situations. His smirk shifted as she went on, however.

Laughing brightly, Noah pulled her in for another hug again and held her tight against his chest. "That's great, Ru, really." He said through his bright laugh. Warmth filled him that resonated joy, and his pride for her pulsed over the attuned bond and filled every ounce of his mind. His hands grasped her shoulders and he held her at arms length. "What have they asked of you?" He wondered aloud, glacier eyes once again locked on hers that now mirrored back at him.

Noah had forgotten about the spirit in the distance, who had little of his attention in the beginning anyways.
Truth or consequence, say it aloud
Use that evidence, race it around

Messages In This Thread
[se] pull me deep beneath your waves - by Noah - 03-18-2024, 12:20 AM
RE: [se] pull me deep beneath your waves - by Noah - 03-21-2024, 11:51 PM