[se] pull me deep beneath your waves
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 7847
eyes on fire, you are the unforecasted storm
Hotaru winks in response, aware that this power will likely be the one she uses most. It feels as natural as breathing, and brings her back to roots she had thought long shriveled and forgotten, from days when she was more thief and informant than queen and leader. Whether this power will be utilized in such ways is unclear given the generally stable political climate of Caido, but who knew what the future held?

He hugs her firmly, and Hotaru goes laughing and bright into his hold, squeezing back just as hard. She can feel his pride all around and within her. Each emotion feels a little different from each person; from Noah, it feels like a thick fur coat around her entire body, warm and heavy in the pleasant sort of way. "Thank you," she murmurs into his chest, righting her hair with an easy flick of her fingers as it bleeds back to her normal shade with the distraction of her attention.

"Nothing, truly. Frey's expectations have always followed upholding or spreading their ideals; self-gratification, sexual liberation, chasing the things you want." Of course they prefer things of a sexual nature, but even the pursuit of strength and renown fell into line with Frey's ideals so long as you wanted it badly enough for yourself. "I like to think their domain helps the balance by reminding people to live while they have the time. It's not an official command, but that is my current goal." Her smile is warm and satisfied. Hotaru may be lacking a true blue 'mission', but she has cultivated a few of her own in their place. Gesturing behind herself with the hand still full of offerings, her smile turns wry. "I was actually out here working on putting a spirit to rest for that exact reason. It has been disrupting the local citizens, and I'm sure it's not happy to be lingering here either." Hotaru knows Mort's grace firsthand, and she would hate to be parted from it after tasting it fully.
the Valkyrie
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
[se] pull me deep beneath your waves - by Noah - 03-18-2024, 12:20 AM
RE: [se] pull me deep beneath your waves - by Hotaru - 03-22-2024, 12:15 AM