[se] pull me deep beneath your waves
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
Noah
Don't the best of them bleed it out?
While the rest of them peter out
Noah nodded with understanding, having been a follower of Frey himself before being chosen by the deity of life. He had chosen Frey originally for their hands-off nature, because all Noah knew of the gods then was that they had blessed him and had the potential to continue to give him what he wanted. While he never would have been able to verbalize that at the time, he knew now that’s how his heart had felt and his mind had thought. He had a whole different understanding, now, on the other side of things. He thought that Hotaru would do well as a Frey demigod, with her ambitious nature and her free willed spirit. It made him smile more broadly, then, settling in to more than acceptance but sheer joyous approval for her new status.

She indicated the spirit, and pulled Noah’s attention back to it. Lifting glacier eyes from her returned heterochromia, he eyed it warily and his jaw feathered. ”What was your plan? I will help.” He declared softly, knowing Hotaru was used to him at her side in all manner of things. They had fought together, built together, protected, loved and lost together, and their distance now would not stop that. Not today, anyway, when there was clear work to be done with the spirit lingering in the barrows.
Truth or consequence, say it aloud
Use that evidence, race it around

Messages In This Thread
[se] pull me deep beneath your waves - by Noah - 03-18-2024, 12:20 AM
RE: [se] pull me deep beneath your waves - by Noah - 03-28-2024, 01:44 PM