{se} Trees in a Storm
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 7847
Hotaru
Tonight, you look so lovely
It's your eyes that define me
Hotaru makes a disapproving noise, and Maea's own irises squint back at her. "Hm. I will find a way to show you in time." Or perhaps over time. Hotaru knows the pain of feeling awkward and plain, given she'd embodied it entirely in her youth. She knows it is not a journey made with any sort of speed. Luckily the Valkyrie is overbearingly tenacious and has plenty of time on her hands to convince Maea of her worth.

The mischievous look inspires a mischief-sharp giggle in Ru, pleased by the blasphemy even if only in theory. "I made sure to bring plenty," she assures, withdrawing the bag so she can tip a few into Maea's palm for the woman to safely indulge in without them ever touching the shrine's surface. Then she hooks a finger in Maea's sleeve so as not to overburden her with yet more touch and leads her to the shrine, kneeling in the sunlit grass to begin laying out her offerings next to her temporary twin. Hotaru places the pots of paint in a line, keeping them closed and away from prying eyes or wandering bugs. The candies remain in the bag, which she draws up tight once more for the same reason.

Silent, she smiles at Maea and touches her elbow in a companionable gesture before bowing her head to pray, moonlight strands easing past her shoulders in a veil of privacy she doesn't need as she gives her heartfelt messages to Ludo and Mort. There is no rush or urgency, certain Maea will not judge her for taking her time, and only once she has said one last I love you for Mort to carry to Enzo does she open her eyes. She kisses the pads of her fingers and touches the shrine, lingering there for a moment before turning back to Maea. "Thank you for coming with me," she murmurs, heart in her eyes.
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
{se} Trees in a Storm - by Hotaru - 03-18-2024, 02:13 AM
RE: {se} Trees in a Storm - by Maea - 03-18-2024, 06:16 AM
RE: {se} Trees in a Storm - by Hotaru - 03-21-2024, 11:55 PM
RE: {se} Trees in a Storm - by Maea - 03-22-2024, 05:21 AM
RE: {se} Trees in a Storm - by Hotaru - 04-02-2024, 10:30 PM
RE: {se} Trees in a Storm - by Maea - 04-02-2024, 11:22 PM
RE: {se} Trees in a Storm - by Hotaru - 04-19-2024, 09:16 PM
RE: {se} Trees in a Storm - by Maea - 04-19-2024, 09:33 PM
RE: {se} Trees in a Storm - by Hotaru - 04-19-2024, 09:52 PM
RE: {se} Trees in a Storm - by Maea - 04-19-2024, 10:06 PM
RE: {se} Trees in a Storm - by Hotaru - 04-19-2024, 10:19 PM