chase the morning
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 26 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Isla

"I know," Isla murmurs breathlessly against his shoulder, gasping as he moves of his own accord to encourage further friction between them. "It's what all the fuss is about, right?" she tells him, smiling a few kisses along the side of his neck before - and it's not without some reluctance, granted - peeling herself away and stepping back enough for her dress to pool carelessly around her feet.

Left in only her underwear, she reaches out to snag him by the waist of his pants (a garment which must feel strangling by now, she thinks), ferrying him forward so she might walk them towards her bedroom. "Do you want to keep going?" she asks - not because she doesn't want to - and the mere fact that she's guiding him to her bed ought to say as much - but because she's suddenly aware of the sheer overwhelm that seems to be seizing the aviator.
I'll take a bruise, I know you're worth it
When you hit me, hit me hard
Everest Hart
Aviator

Age: 22 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 7 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 5 - Int: 0
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
EVEREST

Flushed, breathless, and so far removed from anything he could have predicted, Everest could only gape with wonder and boyish devotion at the woman slowly turning him into a man. "...I..yeah." He agrees emphatically, unable to keep the laughter out of his voice however rough his tone had become. "I don't think anything has ever felt so good before" And, given the years of his life spent caged by his own anxiety, he wasn't even exaggerating.

As the sundress falls away, the aviator nearly falls to his knees in worship; had Isla's hand not been there to grasp the waist of his, pants he might have dropped right then and there. "Yes please." He answers promptly, having not yet made it to the lesson where the rules of politeness didn't transfer into the bedroom. "I want you, Isla. Not just because this is so new, but because...gods, you're brilliant, and kind, and..look at you.." It was hard for him to do anything else, honestly, and though his blue eyes had a hard time remaining anywhere for too long, almost always they returned to the soft swell of her belly and the twin gulfs that disappeared beneath the fabric of her underwear between her hip bones.

Whether he was meant to just fumble through with her guidance or whether she'd continue to drop clues, Everest wasn't sure, and so he merely stood, caged erection and dark eyes, all boyish restraint and desire.
the boards will still creak
the leaves will still die
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Isla

"That sounds about right," Isla agrees with a soft laugh. "It can feel even better, though." And she isn't exaggerating either, especially as they enter her bedroom and she's left waiting for his response; one that he doesn't take long to provide, thankfully, and that allows them to keep this up. "You should see yourself," she counters, to all of the compliments that have her feeling hot to the very tips of her ears.

It's true that there's something in his boyish ignorance of the act that Isla finds attractive, but it's more because she knows that everything he says is true, unadulterated by appearance or expectation. Combine that with the fact that, anxiety or not, the gods and genetics have hit a home run when it comes to Everest Hart, and she's almost as undone as he is by the prospect of what comes next.

(It's him, by the way. He comes next.)

"I'm going to touch you now," she tells him softly, that he might not be surprised by her suddenly crowding into his space. Pressing soft kisses to his lips and against his throat - wherever she might be able to reach, in truth - Isla reaches down to unbuckle his belt and unbutton his pants, gently pushing them down over his hips to free his arousal at last.

Encouraging him to step out of his clothes and underwear, Isla follows suit, before taking a moment to kiss him properly again, as if to rekindle the passion they'd found in the confines of her office.
Everest Hart
Aviator

Age: 22 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Change author:
EVEREST

Everest, who has all but trained Mateo out of giving him compliments over the years, knows what he looks like objectively but has only a vague sense of how it might come across to others. Only now that he's staring at Isla, gaping at the perfection of her, does it occur to him that he might be looked upon the same way. Well, not the same way of course. Curls, blue eyes, and strong hands were nothing compared to the brilliance of Isla's star-blue stare or the way he felt drawn to map every inch of her body with the most dedicated of touches.

"Okay." Breathlessly said but appreciative of the warning, Ever is a statue before the Remedy's ministrations as his heart runs away with the last shreds of ability to think clearly, at least until she draws him out of his clothing. Whether or not he's well-endowed or if Mateo had just been complimenting him as a friend, Ever has no real metric for, so it's with no concern for whether or not he's physically adequate for what's to come that he moves to meet the Remedy.

Moaning feverishly against Isla's mouth, as his cock is finally free and able to point where it wants to go, the aviator finds his hands busily roving towards the curve of her ass again, this time grasping her firmly with both hands. Though it feels good, problematically good if Isla even wants them to make it onto the bed, even Everest's mild mind is aware that he's probably not meant to just rub his erection against her.

"I..I know I haven't ever before, but I know I won't last long." He whispers against her lips, forcing his hands to rise and for his hips to cease their grinding. "I've heard doing math in your head..?" Gods, if she had any ideas on how he might prevent losing himself 10 seconds in, he was all ears.
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:
Isla

The issue, of course, is that for all that Isla is meant to be guiding Everest in this exercise, it really does feel good, and so for a hot few moments she's left just as adrift as the aviator, pressing into his grip and arching against him as if she might be able to encourage his rise into her from a standing position. (Which, not impossible, but ambitious for right now). Hissing a soft but encouraging curse into their kiss and smiling almost bashfully as they part enough for Ever to get his words out, Isla has to spend a second or two before she even really hears them.

When she does, at least, it's with gentle hands cupping his face and an even softer kiss that she guides him back and onto the bed. "It doesn't matter," she tells him, hips and legs shifting to welcome him between them to blanket her. "It's your first time - I promise it doesn't matter." Even as she speaks she's aware that there might be protests, ones that she tries to silence with her lips.

"There's more than one way to please someone," she whispers. "And besides - we can always do it again." Something she's not sure he's aware of, but practice makes perfect, as they say.
Everest Hart
Aviator

Change author:
EVEREST

Later, so long as what follows doesn't completely ruin Isla's views of Everest, he'll be in a better position to reach down and pluck the Remedy off her feet. To guide himself inside of her as she wraps her legs around his waist, before tumbling them both down onto the bed. Or against a wall. The scenarios could multiply all they wanted, but first Ever had to make his way through this one first.

Feverish in his desires and how they bristled against his need not to disappoint, he follows her to the bed. Only half-laying against her at first, it's only as her lips find his that Ever shifts to cover her completely, resting his weight easily on his forearms with his knees between her legs. "I want that—" He pants, taking cues from Isla and pressing his lips against the corner of her mouth, before moving to her throat and the soft thud of her pulse beneath her jaw.  "—I want to make you feel good."

Inexperienced though he was, it didn't take any sort of sex guru to know what ought to come next. Even so with the head of his cock pressed lightly between her legs, Everest resisted as much as he was able. The tremble in his body suggested he wouldn't be able to hold out for long, but gods if ever there was a moment worth remembering, surely it was this. Just shy of the line that would remove the label of virgin, Everest gazed down at Isla, committing her beauty to memory. Sentimentality could only last for so long, and quickly the tremble in his arms became a tremor that he could no longer ignore.

Pressing himself into her, it was with a white-knuckle grip against her sheets that Ever felt his understanding of the world utterly knocked out from beneath him. The mechanics were not something he had to think about, and before he was even aware his hips had pulled back to thrust himself in again, deeper this time until he felt as though there was no longer telling where he ended and she began. "Isla—"
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:
Isla

"You will," Isla assures him, sounding perhaps breezily certain about that. But given that she'll be teaching him how, and he's not going to be fumbling and pawing at her like some drunk whose ego is bigger than his dick (hello, a lot of Torchline), she feels like she has a right to be. But already any compliments or clever phrases she might have whispered are silenced by the weight and heat of his body, by the press of his cock between her legs, and her head tilts back into the pillows to enjoy the kisses he presses to her throat.

"Gods, Ever--" She gasps as he finally enters her, her legs hooking automatically around his hips. The anticipation of the moment is more than enough to make it feel more than it is, even for Isla, and she's already slick and wanting for more as his hips roll deeper into her, dragging a needy moan from her throat. "You feel so good," she pants, and it's not just to bolster his confidence, either; Mateo's compliments have not been carelessly given, as it happens.

Now, knowing what they both know - that this is likely to be a short lived moment - Isla doesn't expect the world. But gods if she isn't already imaging a scenario like this one in the near future, where Ever might pin her to the sheets and fuck her like he means it.
Everest Hart
Aviator

Change author:
EVEREST

It's like nothing he's ever known, nor that he could have anticipated. Ever's understanding of anatomy couldn't have prepared him for the way it felt so right to tether himself to another person in this way, to feel the most tantalising combination of friction and slickness, with a heat that was more than just based in temperature. In time perhaps there would be the slap of skin, of fingers pressed into flesh hard enough to leave marks, of legs lifted and muscles engaged. Just now though, the sex was as vanilla as it could be, and yet the taste of it would linger with the aviator forever.

Having bowed his head into the crook of Isla's neck in order to better focus on the movement of his hips—he wasn't unfit, but this was a new range of motion to explore—it took him a moment or so to find a rhythm he was able to sustain, and surprisingly rather than it being quick, it was almost comically slow. Having no idea that he could fuck his way toward his own orgasm, Ever's thrusts were almost patient in a way that probably frustrated them both. Indeed, the aviator huffed against the Remedy, breathless and lost in the state of his own arousal and the tantalizing nearness of his first real orgasm.

Predictably, it didn't take long for Everest to near his climax, and as no one had told him that the polite thing to do was to tell your partner, when he came, it was suddenly and accompanied by a surprisingly feral moan against Isla's neck. Releasing one grip on her sheets, the aviator's hand moved down the length of the Remedy, clutching at her thigh to curl her further against him as his body shivered and brooked the quake of his orgasm.
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:
Isla

Luckily for Everest, it takes two to tango, and whilst part of Isla absolutely wants to tighten her grip around his waist or roll to flip their positions, she's at least cognizant enough of the aviator's first time not to suddenly change everything about what they're doing. Her hips do rock to meet each of his thrusts, though, encouraging the movement of their bodies and chasing the phantom sensation of what will at some point (some time soon, she has no doubt) be her own climax.

Speaking of which, it's of little surprise that it's over before it's really begun, but in the aviator's defence, he'd been nothing but frank about his inexperience from the beginning, such that it's hardly a disappointment. Isla is mildly surprised, in fact, by the sudden and possessive grip of his hand against her thigh, his thrusts drawing a soft moan from her throat, her fingers twining through the back of his curls.

Panting in the wake of it, those same fingers stroke gently down the nape of his neck and curl around his shoulders, Isla having no intention of breaking the silence before Ever has had a chance to collect his scattershot thoughts again.
Everest Hart
Aviator

Change author:
EVEREST

Isla could have impaled him with one of her horns or choked him with her tail for all the coherence Ever currently possessed. He felt, though he wasn't aware of, her fingers in his hair and the way they trickled down his neck to pool on his shoulders. For the aviator, if forced, he might say that post-orgasm he felt as if he were in a star-filled sky, unhindered by wings, a boat or even a body. He was just there, limitless and unconstrained, perfectly satisfied and still close enough to hear the echoes of his orgasm as they receded. Only when his body was silent did sensation return, and with it came a rather clumsy and bashful attempt at explaining himself.

'Gods, sorry—' Lifting his head and releasing Isla's leg, he noticed the way his moans had left pink marks on her skin, and no doubt his hand hadn't been the softest on her thigh. Not to mention he'd just cum in what felt like an instant. Shifting slightly only to realize he was still inside of her, Ever glanced down between their bodies, eyes widening with uncertainty. '—do I...' Did he...stay? Get up? Did she? Should he have brought a towel?

DON'T PANIC AND BRING A TOWEL
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:
Isla

"Ever. Everest," Isla murmurs, her insistent tone ruined by the smile in her voice, and she reaches out to tilt his head up and guide him into a gentle kiss, as if to silence any clumsy explanations and attempts to extract himself that might follow. Only once she's satisfied that her kisses have made a successful distraction does she shift to guide him back from her, settling them both on her bed against sheets that, for however Ever feels his performance went, definitely look as though they've been fucked in.

"I would very much like to do that again with you," Isla tells him, already grabbing a hand towel from a bedside drawer so he might clean himself up if he feels the need to. For the Remedy's part, she's already rolling to settle with her head against his chest, still craving the warmth of his skin and any touches that might follow. "I have a feeling you'll be a quick learner."
Everest Hart
Aviator

Change author:
EVEREST

With a rather helpless look that Isla's kisses quickly erase, Ever finds himself returning the gesture with a much easier confidence than he'd felt before. Now it wasn't just Dahlia's purple flush softening his mind, but Isla as well and gods if the boy didn't fall in love with the Remedy in that moment exactly.

Smiling eagerly as he must have done as a boy when his mother had told him that fine, he could stay up for one more hour reading, the aviator flushed and reached for the towel. Trying not to abandon Isla's side entirely, Ever wiped away as much as he cared to, before folding the towel one-handed and carefully setting it down (a gesture no doubt innately learned from his father).

Settling back, he let his arms fold around her body, trying not to overthink things too much. 'With some things, yes.' He chuckles. Aviation, physics, mechanics? Sure. Mathematics, history, politics? No problem. Communication, puns, emotional intelligence? Insert grimace face here.

Tilting his head so that his gaze could descend down Isla's body, Ever lifted his hand slightly and cautiously let it whisper down her arm. "Truthfully...I really don't know how to go about what I want next." He admits in a voice that sounds tentative but practiced as if he'd been reciting it in his head. "I want to make you feel good, Isla, but...I never...did the sorts of things most boys do when they are younger. I didn't experiment. I didn't read. I didn't look." Well, he had stared in the window at Molly's once with Mateo, but he'd just been confused about what he saw.

"I mean.. I know where things are," his mother was a doctor too after all. "But I don't know how hard, or...there's lips and teeth, and gods, claws? feathers? And I don't—" Trailing off, he tugged his gaze back up and looked down at her with a crookedly upside-down smile. "But I want to know how to make you feel good. I want.." Her to scream his name, to tremble as he had, to drift amidst the stars. He shook his head. "..will you let me try?"
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:
Isla

Not overthinking is the flavour of Isla's day from here, and as the aviator's arms curl around her she settles immediately into it, into what feels good and right and easy. For the Remedy, that's being able to almost feel Ever's pulse against his neck beneath her lips, to hook her leg across his waist and fit her curves against every part of him to share his heat. "You are already a better lover than most, if those are your motivations," she tells him truthfully, the words murmured sweetly into the crook of his neck.

Drawing back to talk properly, though, she hears him out and nods her gentle understanding, feeling a shiver chase across her skin in the wake of his touch. "I will let you try as often as you like, for as long as you like," she assures him with an equally as crooked smile. "Though does this still mean you'll be heading to the House of Midnight?" It's an honestly spoken question, and not because Isla particularly minds if he goes.

He's just this second started to understand what sex can be; far be it for her to stop the aviator from figuring himself out. But gods if she isn't also greedy for what else might lie in store for them.
Everest Hart
Aviator

Change author:
EVEREST

'A low bar, if that's the case.' He mumbles. A surprising pang clutches at his heart, or what feels like it anyways, as Isla shifts, parting just enough to have the aviator wanting to chase the warmth of her. "Oh, be careful. I have been known to get quite fixated on learning new things." Tilting his head to the side, Ever offers the Remedy as mischievous a smile as he's capable.

Having thought of nothing save for the ancient's body and the things he might experience within her bed, it takes Everest a few moments before he can answer. "Well..." Far be it for the aviator to stereotype, but certainly, this struck him as the sort of conversation that could go terribly wrong if he wasn't careful. "..I think I like you Isla." Ever begins, blushing but holding her gaze. "I've"never liked anyone before in that way, so I can't be sure. It could just be the endorphins I suppose." Which, yes, it absolutely also was. 'But if it was anything else...music, cooking, the best herbs for pain relief...wouldn't it be nice to not have to teach me everything? To be surprised, or...or at least vaguely matched in skill?"

Frowning at his own poor choice of words, Ever wrinkled his nose as his fingertips continued to wander down Isla's warm before jumping ship and falling to her side instead.

'Or maybe because it's sex that's not the right way to think about it." He adds after a moment, his palm fitting itself against her hip. "I'm not sure."