chase the morning
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 26 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Isla

Laughing musically at that, Isla can't help the way she leans in as if she can kiss the mischief right from his lips, the Remedy never having realised how contagious his smile is before now. (Probably because she hasn't really seen it all that often in their previous meetings). "Of all the things to be fixated on, there are worse ones," she points out - and she's absolutely saying that because she's the one benefitting from it, yes.

As he continues, though, she lets her amusement fade into something more sincere, and to hear that he likes her has a girlish flush painting her own cheeks pink, Isla smiling down the length of his body as if that might contain the fizz of pleasure she feels. He does, though, make an excellent point, and it's with a deep and steadying breath that she forces herself to say what she does next.

"I think you should go and find out," she murmurs slowly, and not without some reluctance. "I like you as well, Ever... but I don't want this to end up being just because I was the first person you had sex with." Because gods if post-sex bliss can't be a powerful drug.

"So go explore, experiment, do whatever you were planning to do before I ran into you this afternoon. And if you still feel the same way about me afterwards... well, please come back and tell me, because I will absolutely be waiting." She smiles.
I'll take a bruise, I know you're worth it
When you hit me, hit me hard
Everest Hart
Aviator

Age: 22 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 7 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 5 - Int: 0
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
EVEREST

Snorting a soft laugh, the aviator shrugs. "I'll remind you that you said so." He whispers threateningly, only it isn't, not given way his smile hugs every word.

But then things change, and gods if the room doesn't grow colder somehow. Frowning, not knowing why it felt as though Isla was farther away given that she hadn't moved, the aviator could only reason that yes, he'd made some misstep somewhere. "But...you are the first person." He reasons slowly; he could fuck his way up and down the halls of the House of Midnight and it wouldn't change that fact.

"But also.." He sighs, his thumb softly stroking against her hip. "..I know what I'm like, and if I'm going to figure out what I want and don't want, I don't know that it can be with you." Boyish crush though he might have, there wasn't enough trust built between them, not enough trust built between Everest and anyone for him to feel completely comfortable making a fool out of himself or trying new things sexually. Better it be some stranger whose job it was than a woman he was developing feelings for. 'I don't like how that sounds, but...I don't mean it negatively."

Gods but he was bad at this.

"Unless you think it's fine? That we can make it work?" Post-sex bliss or no, gods if Everest wasn't the sort of man to stay when he was asked.
the boards will still creak
the leaves will still die
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Isla

Puzzled at first, Isla finds herself gently shaking her head to the aviator, leaning in again to try and kiss away the change in his expression. "No, I know," she murmurs, smiling and reaching up to let her thumb graze across his stubbled cheek. "I agree with you, Ever," she says, trying to find a way to tease out the threads of confusion that have suddenly snarled around them.

"All I meant was that, at the moment, I'm the only experience you've had. So you should absolutely go out and have more of them. That's all." Because who knows - whatever fledgling feelings the aviator has for her might only be a result of an endorphin rush, and they might cool off the more comfortable Ever becomes. Isla is hoping that they don't, of course, but she won't trap him in her bed and take that opportunity away.

"Does that make sense?" She smiles hopefully.
Everest Hart
Aviator

Age: 22 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Change author:
EVEREST

A different man might have said something like, I won't go, I don't want to risk what we have, but the allure of knowledge combined with the thought that he might return to Isla better than he currently was all but sealed the decision for him, as much as Isla's agreement.

"Did you mean that I should go now..?" Biting at the inside of his lip, Everest inclines his head slightly to the side as his hand shits from its place on her hip towards her belly. "Because if not, I feel as though I have taken up more than enough of your time with my needs, and.." Colour streaks across the bridge of his nose as he shifts slightly, leaning against her. "..I might not have been aware of much, before, but.." Shifting his weight entirely to the side, Everest lets his head dip down to place his lips against Isla's ear. "..I would quite like to see your cheeks full of colour again, and to hear the sounds you were making. To hear you say my name.." Swallowing, already feeling his body reacting to the words he was saying, the aviator gave his head a little shake against Isla's cheek.

"If you'll let me?"
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:
Isla

"Absolutely no I did not mean that," Isla says with an emphatic shake of her head, and if Everest had tried to get up, he'd have found out how strong the Remedy could be when she put her mind to it. As it happens, all of a sudden his fingers are skating back across her skin and he's closing the distance between them, Isla's brow furrowing to hear his lips press against her ear, only for the expression to melt away entirely to hear the words that trickle from them.

"Yes," she whispers, "I'll let you." Already there's heat in her cheeks again, and though his hand wanders further, she arches against him in a way that will encourage it lower still. "Shall I show you what I like?" she continues, smiling against the line of his jaw. "Or do you want to play a game of figuring it out?"
Everest Hart
Aviator

Change author:
EVEREST

"Well," Pulling back enough to gaze down at Isla, the aviator's eyebrows rise towards his curls as he tilts his head slightly. "What if we play a game of hot and cold? At least that will stop me from getting too off track." Ever suggests, and as he does so his fingers melt into feathers that brush lightly against Isla's skin, stroking up from her hip toward the swell of her breasts.

Pushing himself off the bed slightly, Everest begins to trail kisses down the column of Isla's neck toward her chest. Nipples—and breasts in general—he knew could be sensitive, but gods if he hadn't heard a thousand competing stories about the best ways to touch them. So, as any academic might, he tests what he'd heard, by first kissing one of Isla's nipples. Only...it was more like a peck; the sort of kiss you'd plant on the cheek of an older aunt at some family reunion.
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:
Isla

"That's the kind of game I could get behind," Isla says with a nod. More accurately, as it happens, it's the kind of game she can lay beneath, malleable and more than happy to tilt her chin up and into Ever's kisses. Shivering in a breath to feel feathers of all things slip like silk across her skin, she just about manages to contain her moan of pleasant surprise - just. Still, "Warm," does leave her lips, and her fingers curl almost possessively into his unruly curls.

Eyes slipping shut, she's all but melting into his ministrations, though they reach a slight stop-start as his mouth comes ghosting across her nipple. "Colder," she says ruefully, though the amusement and the way his hands are more than making up for it will hopefully spur him on.
Everest Hart
Aviator

Change author:
EVEREST

Whether or not Isla feels Ever's lips tug into a smile isn't so important, not with the way he smiles devilishly up at her. "You know, I thought so. I just wanted to make sure I had some sort of intuition." Sure, he was inexperienced, but not a complete idiot.

Well.

For a more accurate experiment, Everest places his lips first against her nipple, sucking softly before allowing his tongue to swirl in lazy circles. Only then, and only based on Isla's guidance would he increase the suction, add teeth, and add pressure—or take them away, of course. Shifting himself so that his knees were on either side of her body, one of Ever's hands, no longer feathered, trailed lower. Though he wanted desperately to know how Isla tasted, he thought that was a step forward from which he couldn't pull back from, and so opted to focus his attentions elsewhere.

Ignoring the way his body was suddenly keenly aware how his cock was once again in a position to take, the aviator kissed his way down Isla's body, this time starting with his teeth—proper canines now—dragging down her skin. Accompanied by his fingertips which were now claws, he'd start by clutching at her waist while leaving marks that would fade within minutes, before advancing harder or more softly based on her guidance.
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:
Isla

"It's always good to make sure our senses are still sharp," Isla agrees, flashing him an amused smile only for her head to tilt back against the bed to feel his lips and tongue properly against the swell of her breast, her fingers flexing in his hair as if to spur him on. And gods, while warm, cold, and hot are definitely encouragements she'll give him when she has the forethought for it, Isla's guidance soon descends into a more primitive format.

Conveniently it's all the sort of thing Ever has said he wanted; cheeks flushed red and soft mewls of pleasure, the sound of his name whispered in surprise or awe or need. He'll find claws as effective as feathers, teeth even more so, and the surprise of a hard nip is never badly received. "Gods, Ever," Isla hisses eventually, as if she might be able to articulate exactly what she wants without any need for further words - flip me over and fuck me - but alas, her imagination might be running away with her.
Everest Hart
Aviator

Change author:
EVEREST

"Exactly." He agrees, blue eyes dark as they regard her over the valleys of her own flesh before setting his sights back on teasing out affirmations of warmer from her lips.

With a vague impression of what it was Isla liked forming in his mind, Ever descended further overshooting the next logical stopping place—between her thighs—and instead stopping by her knees. Letting his fingers claw at the soft skin on the inside of her thigh, he reached, perhaps surprisingly or perhaps not, for one of her feet. Knowing what he did of acupuncture from his mother, unless he received a cold from Isla, he'd give her big toe the same treatment he had her nipple: a mixture of teeth and pressure as his fingertips pressed rather than tickled at her arch. If that wasn't to her liking, of course he'd move on, but gods he'd heard of foot fetishes often enough that it seemed unwise to overlook it.

Not only were the sounds and words from Isla's lips helpful in his understanding, but gods if they didn't have him hard again already. The mixture of being told what to do and hearing her like it was nearly as enjoyable as hearing her whisper his name in that not-quite-breathless way she had.

Setting one of her legs on his shoulders, Everest reaches forward, his hands gliding beneath her hips that he might tug her toward him. "I will need your help, for this." He warned in a low voice; despite wanting to bury his face between her thighs and let his canine senses take over, he was almost certain that it required a good deal more finesse than that.

Still, if nothing else, he knew his tongue wouldn't get tired.
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:
Isla

Tilting her hips in protest as Ever purposefully neglects anything south of her belly button in lieu of picking up kisses against her knee and inner thigh, Isla is vaguely wondering whether she can deftly hook her leg around Ever's skull and urge him between her thighs by force when, of all things, his attention turns to her feet. Neither loving nor hating the idea of someone lavishing her toes with attention, her pleasure is lukewarm at best, though the aviator will find out - for better or worse - that Isla has ticklish feet.

Luckily, before she can mule kick a black eye onto her lover, he's scooting her towards his waiting mouth, and desire unfurls, hot and insistent, low in the Remedy's belly. "Of course," she murmurs, already getting an elbow beneath her to gaze down at him through hooded eyes made darker by arousal.

And whilst Everest's next lesson might be much more academic than the others so far - less sonorous guidance and more like this, softer, slower or more - when he does get it right, gods does Isla let him know. "Fuck, just like that," she moans suddenly as he finds a rhythm against her clit that's just so, her toes curling in anticipation of a high she's starting to chase. "Don't stop--"
Everest Hart
Aviator

Change author:
EVEREST

Not unlike that scene of Aziraphale trying meat for the first time, Despite Isla's encouragements one way or the other, as Everest begins his ministrations, he has to constantly temper himself against simply inhaling the woman between whose thighs he could happily reside forever. Cognizant enough to regulate his breathing and to take sips of air in appropriate places—not unlike the way wind musicians are tactful in their own breathing lest they ruin the flow of the melody—Everest limits his oral work to only his tongue while utilizing the tips of his claws in the places his hands feverishly hold onto her hips.

For all of the way Everest is not like other men, in one way at least, he has an edge. When Isla says don't stop, the aviator does not interpret that as do something completely different, but doubles down on doing precisely the same thing with no change.

Moaning against her, the vibration meant to enhance Isla's pleasure as much as communicating his own, Ever feels his hands begin to tug at her, as if to keep her wriggles of arousal from denying him even an ounce of her.
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:
Isla

And thus Everest is able to bring a woman to orgasm for the first time, shockingly, by listening to what she tells him to do. Already breathless, Isla feels her climax start to creep up the backs of her thighs, her fingers tightening in the aviator's hair as if unsure whether to pull him away or to press him closer still. Her free hand has crept up to clutch at the sheets and pillows, her cheeks reddened by desire and a mounting loss of control.

"Yes," she praises him, already arcing against his waiting lips as if she might suddenly be able to replace his mouth with the hard length of his cock. "Ever, fuck yes--"

Isla cums with his name on her tongue and approval enough to have it echoing off her walls - and given that her bedroom windows are open as well, any passers by beneath will be treated to quite the siren song. Left trembling by the intensity of her orgasm, it's with dazed pebble blues that she regards the man between her thighs, panting out a soft, almost disbelieving laugh.

"Fuck me," she demands suddenly, greedy for the feel of him. "Hard."
Everest Hart
Aviator

Change author:
EVEREST

Everest is not one for pain, something he'll likely find out for himself at the House of Midnight, but the tug of Isla's fingers in his curls doesn't come close to anything he finds uncomfortable. If nothing else it's a tactile signal he can use to guide his movements, and gods if the aviator doesn't appreciate a good signpost.

Treated not just to a siren song but an entire symphony, something in Ever breaks and tumbles into oblivion right along with Isla, and while he slows his movements considerably, he holds her tightly against his mouth that he might not lose out on one moment of her bliss.

Though his cock ached for his tongue to tag it in, as Ever tread the waters of Isla's post-orgasmic sea he found himself feeling nothing but puppy love for the woman who had sung his name more sweetly than he'd ever heard it before. Meeting her gaze, Ever nearly said as much before the air in his lungs evaporated and heat spread across his cheeks in broad strokes of crimson.

He'd have said yes ma'am if he could have said anything at all.

Rising, the aviator considered for a moment. He was no mind reader, but given the primary sex positions almost everyone is familiar with, having done one it was no surprise he suggested the other. "Roll over." He whispered in a voice almost too gravely for him to have recognized it as his own. Impatiently his cock twitched, his toes curled, and as he sipped in a breath, he could literally taste what was next to come.