[SeEv] things my heart used to know
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
MaeA
She turned as Ludo spoke, smiling if a bit puzzled at the sudden comment.

"Hm? Why would I...?"

But the dark rags and the blank mask she had expected was not there. They had been replaced by a lean young man, om the short side but still taller than herself by a head. Tanned skin and a mop of golden hair made his blue eyes even bluer, smiling at her just like always. Trembling hands went up to cover quivering lips, but though she tried, though she really tried not to cry her brother's features still blurred and swam before her eyes as unbidden tears overflowed.

Noah. It was Noah, bowing and asking her to dance... It was, and it wasn't, and in her chest something tightened painfully. Was she happy, or sad or...? Maea couldn't tell, didn't know or understand... but she smiled through her tears and nodded, took the offered hand. Warm and strobg, calloused from a lifetime of hard work but so gentle, always careful not to cause harm... such was her brother. To see him again, to be allowed a final dance was such a blessing, a wonderful gift she wouldnever have asked for, not anticipated. Swallowing hard to ease the tightness in her throat, the white-haired girl placed her other hand on his shoulder and let the distant music and Ludo guide her steps, swaying in tune with the rhythm.

"Thank you" she whispered softly. "I couldn't be more happy, or grateful... But you don't have to do this, Ludo. Don't you want to be yourself for your first dance?"
you're so cold, but you feel alive.
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
[SeEv] things my heart used to know - by Maea - 04-07-2019, 11:46 PM
RE: [SeEv] things my heart used to know - by Ludo - 04-08-2019, 05:55 PM
RE: [SeEv] things my heart used to know - by Maea - 04-08-2019, 07:13 PM
RE: [SeEv] things my heart used to know - by Ludo - 04-10-2019, 04:54 PM
RE: [SeEv] things my heart used to know - by Maea - 04-10-2019, 07:52 PM
RE: [SeEv] things my heart used to know - by Ludo - 04-10-2019, 09:25 PM
RE: [SeEv] things my heart used to know - by Maea - 04-10-2019, 09:57 PM
RE: [SeEv] things my heart used to know - by Ludo - 04-13-2019, 05:25 PM