[SeEv] things my heart used to know
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
MaeA
'Try me' she almost said. But though she had become bolder of late, more open in her ways and less fearful, daring a god to do anything was quite a bit more than Maea was ready for just yet. So she swallowed the words for all that they tickled on her tongue, laughed and swayed and savored these moments. Every second, every heartbeat of it.

They were precious too. Because she knew they couldn't last, and soon enough these memories would be all she had again.  

The answer was reassuring and eased some of her guilt. It still didn't feel right to be payed for doing something fun, but a bargain was a bargain... and the girl did really want her sight. So she stopped arguing and considered instead, sorting to herself the things she found necessary.

Eyes to see and ears to hear, a tongue to speak and hands to write, those were vital. She would have given her spark of magic if she could, but Ludo had already told her it wasn't possible, so that was no option. Pain... She considered giving up that sense for quite some time, it was very tempting. But wouldn't that be making things easy for herself? Without pain or tears, how would she know when she had made a mistake, and learn from the scars that followed?

In the end, she picked one out of a million impossible choices, and while there might be regrets later, Maea opted for the thing she knew meant least.

"My ability to bear children. You can take that. Family is important... but I don't need ties of blood to love anyone, least of all a child."

She would be the last of the Valairs, the end of a bloodline spanning five generations and more... and while she felt some regret at that, there was also an immense relief to be freed from the burden of living up to a legacy.
you're so cold, but you feel alive.
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
[SeEv] things my heart used to know - by Maea - 04-07-2019, 11:46 PM
RE: [SeEv] things my heart used to know - by Ludo - 04-08-2019, 05:55 PM
RE: [SeEv] things my heart used to know - by Maea - 04-08-2019, 07:13 PM
RE: [SeEv] things my heart used to know - by Ludo - 04-10-2019, 04:54 PM
RE: [SeEv] things my heart used to know - by Maea - 04-10-2019, 07:52 PM
RE: [SeEv] things my heart used to know - by Ludo - 04-10-2019, 09:25 PM
RE: [SeEv] things my heart used to know - by Maea - 04-10-2019, 09:57 PM
RE: [SeEv] things my heart used to know - by Ludo - 04-13-2019, 05:25 PM