Maea
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
Hello Maea,

Attached is a new sketch of Dahlia.

Also, I asked Ludo about Amun. It said that it hasn't seen him in Mort's halls. I don't know if that quite means he is alive, but Caido is a large place full of strange things. I think he might be out there somewhere still.

See you soon.

Remi Taliesin
the lullaby
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 29 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1917
Greetings
Remi,

Thank you. For asking Ludo on my behalf, and for passing on its answer. I won't pretend it is easy to accept. For him to be out there somewhere, lost and alone, maybe in pain, without any means of communication – perhaps that is worse by far than actually being dead.

Yet selfishly I find myself clinging to the hope that he might still return. It certainly cements my decision to remain in the Hollowed Grounds - it was home for us both for so long. I can't imagine he wouldn't return here, at least temporarily.

Again; thank you for telling me.

In more uplifting news, I will be in King's End soon, on some business. Would you care to meet up? For a hunt, perhaps, or just to talk? Nothing new has really come up so it's entirely a social call.

Hoping to see you soon,
With love
Maea Valair
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
Maea,

From what I recall, Amun was extremely clever and resourceful. Also, I suppose it is possible that he has become an ancient and merely finds himself locked in stone somewhere? Not ideal, but at least not in pain.

As for a hunt, I would be happy to. I have a new shift to try out so this is perfect timing. Let me know where is best and I will meet you there.

— Remi
the lullaby
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.