Danta Darling,
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 38 - Dext: 38 - Endr: 54 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9667
Valkyrie

Danta darling,

A little birdy told me you were stiffed - and not in the fun way - because of some romantic but unfortunate timing.

I’d quite like to invite you to a day of “improving diplomatic relationships”! Courtesy of not one, but now two Frey demigods. Please do write and let me know if you might be so inclined, the weather is going cold and a little Dygra warmth would be quite welcome in our bed.

Simply let me know if and when we should expect you!

XOXO
Sincerely,
Hotaru Kaito the Valkyrie
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
Dantalion
innocence died screaming
honey, ask me, I should know
Dearest Hotaru,

If leadership has taught me anything, it's that to swat away an olive branch is quite the misdemeanour. It would be rude of me not to take you both up on your generous offer; the Leafchange chill has me seeking out extra warmth wherever I might find it, and I feel I will find no warmer welcome than in the House of Midnight.

I'll arrive sooner rather than later - though I won't come quite so easily.

~ Danta
I slithered here from Eden
just to sit outside your door
Table base by Skylark
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.