To my fellow demigods,
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 49 - Endr: 51 - Luck: 47 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1005

The pairs of demis would receive their letters penned in Noah's typical hasty handwriting.

Hotaru & Sunjata; Ronin & Remi,

I write to you now because I am hesitant to put us all in one location for a meeting. I should have written sooner, and I apologize for that. I've been focused on killing void creatures and helping the settled lands recuperate from the starfall event.

How are you all fairing against bringing down the void creatures? Have any of you learned any more information about the Starfall? Do any of you have any updates about Dahlia? Let me know. I think we should all be more intentional about keeping information spreading between us.
-Noah Olson

Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
RONIN

Noah,

Apologies for the delay - things have been somewhat turbulent on our side of things. It is for that reason that we've had limited progress regarding anything related to Starfall.

Remi and I are in agreement that the best route forward would be, first and foremost, to find out what does cause significant damage to these creatures, to this Family and to Dahlia in particular. I know our own celestial power is null and void against them, but surely there is something we can do, even if we rely on brute force.

In the meantime, we have just heard the second broadcast from this Vox entity, and we are headed to the Greatwood to survey the damage. We will let you know of the outcome.

~ Ronin (and Remi) Taliesin
soft spoken with a broken jaw
we step outside, but not to brawl
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
Noah –

Taking down the void creatures is the same as it was before for us. No new information regarding Starfall, however, I did conduct the test at the Refuge.

Nothing happened. She wasn’t threatening or dangerous or acting as if she wanted to attack me. We had a surprisingly nice day, and I was completely unharmed.

- SW
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:

Sunjata,

Thank you for your response. It’s noted.
-Noah Olson

Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Change author:

Ronin,

Sorry we didn't get to talk after fighting the ghost landshark. I think we should meet soon.
-Noah Olson