With your light, paint a galaxy on the waves
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
And I hope that you don't suffer
But take the pain
It was not often people dropped in on Maea unannouned, and certainly not in such a literal fashion. The sudden boarding of the small boat had it rocking wildly from side to side, and while the oarsman and the new passenger seemed completely at ease compensating for the rolling motion, it had the Ancient bracing against the sides with a sickly lurch of panic.

Flabbergasted she stared at the intruder. The sound of hurried feet slamming against wooden planks registered somewhere behind them, but any calls drowned in the general din of the marketplace, and the splashing of waves against barnacle covered pillars, and the casual greeting of the man now seated opposite her.

"Uh... good morning." She shot the oarsman a hard look, and he became suddenly very preoccupied with guiding them past a scow laden with crate upon crate of cargo. Having no luck catching his eye, she turned her attention to the intruder instead.

"I believe I hired this boat for the day. Privately." She did a good job of sounding polite despite the startlement, if she said so herself. The lack of bared teeth was a testament to her self-restraint, even if she couldn't do much about the stiffness of the tail.
Hope if everybody runs
You choose to stay
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: With your light, paint a galaxy on the waves - by Maea - 03-31-2024, 12:52 PM