With your light, paint a galaxy on the waves
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
And I hope that you don't suffer
But take the pain
"The generosity or the name? You know, I figured you more for the kind of person who preferred being forgotten," she quipped, with a small smile that lingered as she dug into a pocket for the note she had written.

Following the way he pointed, Maea considered the ship and was moderately impressed with what she saw. Even though the wasn't too familiar with seagoing vessels, this one had a well maintained look about it. It was approaching fairly quickly though, which was both good and bad.
"Nice ship," she mumbled. "Better make this quick then. What I need is good quality clothes for the winter. High lace-up boots and a coat that would fit over a dress takes priority."

Neither of what she currently wore looked like they would last another season. What had been good quality garments once upon a time were threadbare and ragged, well worn to the point of falling apart.

"Sorry it's nothing more exciting..." She left out the jewelry on the list. It would be too awkward to look for finery while she looked like a homeless vagabond.
Hope if everybody runs
You choose to stay
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: With your light, paint a galaxy on the waves - by Maea - 04-06-2024, 09:32 AM