With your light, paint a galaxy on the waves
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
And I hope that you don't suffer
But take the pain
"Is that so." Amused despite herself Maea bit the inside of her cheek to prevent the smile from breaking through. "This must be my lucky day after all, then."

Used to traveling alone, it was a different experience to have someone else take charge. Torn between an itchy need to maintain control and lazy contentment at getting to be the backseat princess for a while, she watched stalls and shops drift by and stole glances at Jack when she thought he wouldn't notice.

Upon reaching the Halo merchants, Maea spent some time looking over their wares. They had plenty of both shoes and outerware, but she was particular in her desires and it took a fair bit of digging before she found something she liked. Haggling back and forth for a bit, she came away with a few carefully wrapped bundles and turned to her co-passenger with a pleased expression.

"That was a good suggestion. Thank you! Did you find anything worthwhile?"
Hope if everybody runs
You choose to stay
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: With your light, paint a galaxy on the waves - by Maea - 04-13-2024, 03:02 AM