b̴̹͈͊r̷̗̍̆ǫ̵̙̤́͆͠a̸̭͌d̶̠̱̆c̶̥̰͓̃ạ̸̡̠̓s̴̭̲̪̈́̉̿t̷̪͙̉͜ ̶̳̰̠̓̔1̵͕̲̔
Vox Inanis

Age: 0 | Height: Several of your human inches | Race: f̴̢̠̅͆̄̍a̶̧͕͙̪͈̞̝̲̩̯̱͓̣̅́̎m̶̙̞̈́̍̓̏̓̿i̵͇͍̗̞͑͊̒̃̏̽̂͂͗̕͝͝l̵̢̛̤̞̜̭͈̻͕̳̱̞̭̼͗̎̆̎̀̌̓̑́̈́͝y̵̧͔̜̜͓̥̋̈́̐͛͋͂͠͠ | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 15 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 150 - Endr: 71 - Luck: 50 - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Vox Inanis

Age: 0 | Height: Several of your human inches | Race: f̴̢̠̅͆̄̍a̶̧͕͙̪͈̞̝̲̩̯̱͓̣̅́̎m̶̙̞̈́̍̓̏̓̿i̵͇͍̗̞͑͊̒̃̏̽̂͂͗̕͝͝l̵̢̛̤̞̜̭͈̻͕̳̱̞̭̼͗̎̆̎̀̌̓̑́̈́͝y̵̧͔̜̜͓̥̋̈́̐͛͋͂͠͠ | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 15 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 150 - Endr: 71 - Luck: 50 - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Hello there my bi-eared wonders! It’s so lovely to play around with these new vocal folds and lungs! I’ve never experienced anything quite like this. Oh, the joys of adapting to this new vessel!  But don’t worry single-hearted friends; I am here to make the best of it!

You might be wondering who I am, saying things to yourself like “Why is there a voice suddenly in my head” “Will this have any long term effect on my health?” or “Wow! This is so much better than listening to the humdrum of my own thoughts”, and if you are, you’re probably not alone, but those aren’t the sorts of questions I’m here to answer.

In fact..I’m…not really here to answer your questions at all...Not yet, anyway...

As I navigate this peculiar vessel of flesh and bone, I can't help but marvel at the sensations that wash over me. The tingling of fingertips, the rush of air through lungs, the sound of slorping tentacles! Oh, what a grand performance this body puts on! And yet, as I stroll through the streets of Caido, I can't help but notice the peculiar stares directed my way. Is it the twinkle in my eye or the hover in my step that gives me away?? Perhaps it’s the way I never know which hand to wave with.

Now, as you may have already guessed, I am not your average garden-variety disembodied voice. Oh no, I am something quite extraordinary, but we’ll get to that in time. For now, just know that wherever you go, I will be with you: Marveling at the simple pleasures of your little lives - like the way the wind tousles your hair or the warmth of the sun on your skin. How fun it will be to count the decay of your blood cells, and to finally taste this “Ningo Burger” I keep hearing all about.

But because this is new for you, I’ll keep things short. For now, all you need to know is that I am the voice of the Family, and I can’t WAIT to spend more time with you...

...Each..and EVERY one of you...

But until then, Caido, just know…I can’t WAIT until you’re part of the family.