you're bright as the morning
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759
if you need to, darling, lean your weight to me
"It's you, for me." Remi replies as if there was nothing more to it than that. He might lose track of just how true that was to him at times, but gods if one look from his husband wasn't enough to bring it all to a grinding halt.

Humming softly, Remi nods ever so slightly against his husband's kiss before grinning mischievously against his throat. Ehi, mi piace quello che mi piace, ok? He sings in the travelling tongue, making sure to roll each syllable exquisitely into his husband's mind.

Of course something sudden rolls itself into his mind, and Remi finds himself tensing unhappily against Ronin as he listens to the second of Vox's broadcasts. Straightening, the Bastion inhales deeply, and then deeper still as he offers the Nova a slanted stare. "I think I would rather read about the Greatwood disappearing off the face of the world than to hear about it in my head." He complains.

"Are you up for seeing how bad the damage is?"
we'll float away
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
RONIN
the supernova
light is easy to love.
Quite without realising it, Ronin's arms have tightened protectively around his husband, and their kitchen is washed in a glow from the snarl of luxere antlers suddenly crowning his head. Grumbling his agreement about how he'd prefer to hear of their impending doom rather than having it broadcast through their minds, the Nova gives a gentle nod. "That does sound like something that falls under our jurisdiction, doesn't it," he murmurs.

"I'll let Noah and the others know we're planning to go as well. We can share whatever we find with them." And at least, while they've done sweet fucking nothing so far, save Remi's initial dash to and from the Starfall, they can say they're working on it now. "Shall we fly there?" he asks. No time like the present, after all.
show me your darkness.
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759
if you need to, darling, lean your weight to me
"Only if you want it to." Remi says with a gentle shrug. They could also let Noah continue taking the ball and running with it, after all. Maybe he was on another mission from Vi and if so, who were they to step on his toes?

"We should let Deimos know as well. He might not be a demigod, but he's stronger than most of them are." Remi would far rather have Deimos by his side than half of the other demigods running about, especially if all that had kept the Sword from being a demigod was not wanting to give himself fully over to Safrin.

"You might have to fly a little slower than you are used to. My new wings are not quite as big as my old ones." Flashing Ronin an apologetic if not mostly crooked smile, Remi shrugged. The Nova had ever been the faster of the pair, not that Remi minded the view when he was outpaced.

~FIN
we'll float away
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.