b̴͓͓̎̓͋̇r̸̟̤̮̉̈́̄ǒ̵̢͙̙͇ą̴̢͎̝̎͋̊͗͠d̴̬͆̌̀c̴̬̬̘̯̜̀a̸̻̠̗̦͗͘͜͠s̴̡̢͉͓̬̓̀̏͘ť̶̠̗̖̟̩̀̽͘ ̸̑̈́̀
Vox Inanis

Age: 0 | Height: Several of your human inches | Race: f̴̢̠̅͆̄̍a̶̧͕͙̪͈̞̝̲̩̯̱͓̣̅́̎m̶̙̞̈́̍̓̏̓̿i̵͇͍̗̞͑͊̒̃̏̽̂͂͗̕͝͝l̵̢̛̤̞̜̭͈̻͕̳̱̞̭̼͗̎̆̎̀̌̓̑́̈́͝y̵̧͔̜̜͓̥̋̈́̐͛͋͂͠͠ | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 15 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 150 - Endr: 71 - Luck: 50 - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Vox Inanis

Age: 0 | Height: Several of your human inches | Race: f̴̢̠̅͆̄̍a̶̧͕͙̪͈̞̝̲̩̯̱͓̣̅́̎m̶̙̞̈́̍̓̏̓̿i̵͇͍̗̞͑͊̒̃̏̽̂͂͗̕͝͝l̵̢̛̤̞̜̭͈̻͕̳̱̞̭̼͗̎̆̎̀̌̓̑́̈́͝y̵̧͔̜̜͓̥̋̈́̐͛͋͂͠͠ | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 15 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 150 - Endr: 71 - Luck: 50 - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Greetings, listeners! It's me again.

Our fearless Dahlia has graciously taken on the role of leader for Stormbreak! Isn't that fantastic? She's chosen to go by "the Reaper" as her title. I believe it may have something to do with agriculture, but I'm not entirely certain. Many of you may already be acquainted with Dahlia, as she is the most outgoing member of our Family. And for those who aren't, now you know where to find her!

As you can see, The Family is very good at accomplishing its goals and our expansion will only continue from here. So why not join us?

Until next time listeners, I can’t WAIT until you’re part of the Family.