The wee birdies sing and the wildflowers spring
For Eliza!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
Яemi
you're every song that fills my mind

Not nearly as aware of his surroundings as he should have been, Eliza's sudden appearance took him more by surprise than it ought to have. He only caught the rustle of wings at the last moment, tugging his pale stare up towards the path ahead, rather than more or less at his feet where it had been.

"Ahh—" Remi said, humming a note of surprise, his melodically accented voice drifting about the sound and making it far more buoyant. "I have been told repeatedly that I am not a smart man." The alchemist countered back with a boyish and abashed sort of smile.

As she mentioned the festival, Remi crinkled his nose in an apologetic sort of gesture of remembrance and nodded. He had noticed the Fae then—or at least Aoife had—she'd been quite taken with her wings.

"Yes I was. I do not know much about Rae, but it seemed an interesting way to honour them." He added with an easy shrug and smile.

Table base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The wee birdies sing and the wildflowers spring - by Remi - 04-08-2019, 05:54 PM