The wee birdies sing and the wildflowers spring
For Eliza!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
Яemi
you're every song that fills my mind

Remi laughed easily and shrugged his shoulders with a boyish sort of youthfulness. "Well I leave that to you to decide. I once thought they were wrong too...but here I am, walking alone." He replied with a crooked smile.

"I can only imagine that things have been...muddled? inside of the barrier. Like the game of speak-repeat I used to play as a child. Do you know it? A phrase is passed on over and over again and by the end of the game, it is completely different. I wonder if thoughts of Rae are like that. "

Unaware of what a privilege it was to know her name, Remi smiled readily in response. "Hello Eliza. I am Remi. I take it that you are one of the Fae? The people of this wood?" He asked politely, drawing the obvious conclusion from what Ianto had told him and given that the girl—woman?—before him was unlike anything he'd encountered thus far.

Table base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The wee birdies sing and the wildflowers spring - by Remi - 04-08-2019, 06:36 PM