The wee birdies sing and the wildflowers spring
For Eliza!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
Яemi
you're every song that fills my mind

A clever mind had Remi, but he was not so bold as to stare openly at Eliza much as he might have wanted to—in a strictly scientific sense of course. Wings were certainly a maker, but was Eliza simply short because? Or was it a trait? Similar considerations could be made given her youthful appearance. Without a larger sample size, Remi had little to go off of, as fascinated as he was.

Smiling widely at her display of athleticism, Remi extended his arms from his sides and they quickly became feathered and tawny. A feather downward beats though did absolutely nothing as the alchemist knew it would not, and his grin increased even more as his plumage disappeared. "I think you win." He added with an easy and open laugh.

"What am—oh." He said thoughtfully. "Here I believe I am called an Attuned? Though...Ludo cursed me and now I have the abilities of an Abandoned as well. I suppose I do not know what that makes me." Remi answered, wincing apologetically that he could not say more. Since only he and Ashe had this trait, no real name had been given to them. None that he knew of, that was.

"Ah. I was looking for red lichen? There are no real accounts within the Hollowed Grounds, but I supposed it must be near some sort of water, if it is the type of lichen I am thinking of."

With a mischievous grin, he tapped his lips playfully with a finger and cocked his head. "Now you would not know where I could find such a thing, would you?"

Table base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The wee birdies sing and the wildflowers spring - by Remi - 04-08-2019, 11:01 PM