The wee birdies sing and the wildflowers spring
For Eliza!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
Яemi
you're every song that fills my mind

She might have thought she was going at a reasonable pace, but she was fast. Still, cooped up in the guildhall with Aoife most of the time as he was, Remi was happy to give his muscles a reason to stretch and be used for something more than just bouncing an infant to sleep. The urge to take wing was strong, but without knowing particularly where he was going, it seemed a poor idea. And so he merely sprinted behind her, becoming more and more winded but somehow more and more pleased.

Breathlessly Remi came to a halt beside Eliza, breathing hard. His face was flushed but his grin was broad as he looked up at the massive waterfall. "Wow..." He managed as he tried to catch his breath. "I have never seen anything like this before." And he did not simply mean the way the water seemed to turned red at the basin; there were no waterfalls in Northaven nor any that he'd seen in all his wonderings. This was truly a new and strange experience.

Running a hand through curls slightly soppy with sweat, Remi glanced over at Eliza and shrugged. "If it has the lichen, I suppose it is." And indeed, the red of the water seemed to suggest it was. "Is it safe to touch? I can just...grab some?"

Table base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The wee birdies sing and the wildflowers spring - by Remi - 04-14-2019, 12:53 AM