The wee birdies sing and the wildflowers spring
For Eliza!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
Яemi
you're every song that fills my mind

The alchemist listened with rapt attention. The way Eliza was speaking it did initially sound as if the lichen had some sort of higher sentience than he'd originally given it credit for. Would Safrin truly ask him for such a thing? To burn something that had a mind of its own?

However as the girl—woman—put her description in more plain terms, Remi nodded feeling relief course through him. As a lion/hawk and a man, Remi had never objected to killing things if it was for survival or food. Did a quest from a goddess fall into the same sort of morally approved category? He honestly had no idea, and was glad that he wasn't about to find out.

"Mmm." Remi hummed with a grin. In his hands a long stick suddenly appeared, the combination of creation and earth magic being able to do wonderful things he'd recently learned. Dipping it into the water, indeed the lichen seemed to slip up the stick even as he swirled it around in the water. With a youthful look of surprise on his face, he flashed a smile towards Eliza as he pulled the stick back out, now bright red with lichen.

"I suppose that is why I was told to burn it." Remi mused, setting it down on the bank and indeed taking out flint and gathering some dry grasses to do just that.

"What did you mean before? When you said I would have to learn how to speak with the fae? It seems as though we are doing alright now? Or...am I missing something obvious?" He asked of the winged woman just as flames began to lick along the lichen, darkening the bright red to a more somber maroon.

Table base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The wee birdies sing and the wildflowers spring - by Remi - 04-18-2019, 02:30 PM