Eliza Kross
Hunter

Age: 60 | Height: 4’6” | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship:
Level: 0 - Strg: 6 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Sage Offline
Change author:
MP: 345
Eliza

Eliza grinned as she watched Remi backtrack through their conversation, and she wondered just how much and what he was picking up from it. The Fae took her lip between her teeth when the man agreed to the little display of her ability.

When he asked the question, she suddenly regretted not setting stricter guidelines. However, she refused to be bested. Was it pride? Maybe. Ego? Likely. Simple want to prove that she could do it? Perhaps. No, it was all three.

Drawing her lips into a tight line, Eliza let the corners turn upward. “Older than you are,” she said. “Younger than most of the forest. Likely older than half of your entire lifespan, if my memory of your people serves me correctly.” She quirked a brow with a slightly arrogant grin. “If you would like the technical answer, you could ask, ‘how old are you numerically?’ But then, I could tell you that I am  aged 18,805 days and…” She put her hand up to measure the sun’s position, before looking back at Remi. “...almost five hours. But if you wanted me to not be able to dance around the question or complicate the answer, you could ask, ‘how many years have you been alive?’ Then, I would tell you fifty-one.”

Finally satisfied with herself, Eliza’s wings relaxed again and she bit the tip of her tongue in a shining smile to see Remi’s reaction. “It’s all in the wording.”

Messages In This Thread
RE: The wee birdies sing and the wildflowers spring - by Eliza - 04-25-2019, 05:58 PM