and the mome raths outgrabe
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
electing strange perfections
in any stranger I choose
Danta doesn't draw attention to the snap of teeth he's definitely heard as he turns away, but he's absolutely grinning to himself as he puts their drinks together. He reckons he'd have been a pretty good bartender in a different life, as long as the only thing people asked for were neat whiskies and chocolate martinis. Whatever.

"I am glad you think so," he croons in response, his own voice roughened by the alcohol. "But my eyes are up here." Winking, he doesn't test his luck a second time by trying to tilt Asta's chin back up, but it's a close call. In the end, though, he supposes he's caused the other man enough grief today with the whole gore crow thing, so instead he merely settles opposite him in his chair to enjoy the hum of people and music all around them.

And eventually when Asta does take himself off to bed, Danta will make sure he gets his workers' opinions on the tall, scarred Ancient - make no mistake about that.

~FIN
Dantalion
you knew who I was
with every step that I ran to you
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.