ain't never caught a rabbit
open
Isar Sindri
Cultist

Age: 36 | Height: 5'8 in (175cm) | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
ISAR
Arm yourself
The first crack in the facade appeared in the form of a lopsided smile, brought on by the dragon's stubbornness. The second was an outstretched hand meant for her companion, to quietly seal the bargain he offered.

"You have a deal," Isar confirmed. "Find me whenever is most convenient. I'll be here." A vague gesture indicated the square with its blazing bonfire, the city as a whole, the Hollowed Grounds in general. And while he wasn't in a hurry to leave anywhere, he seemed content to let that be it for a first encounter - unless the Seawright wanted something else of him.

He didn't have anything but time to spare.
Because no one else here will save you
Talyson Seawright
the Messenger
Courier

Age: 27 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 10 - Strg: 45 - Dext: 47 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 54 - Int: 1
BOREAL - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5695
Huh. So the guy could smile the pot said, calling the kettle black. Tal relaxed a little as he reached out to meet the outstretched hand in a firm clasp. "Sounds good," the courier agreed, keeping one hand on his recalcitrant dragon as she plopped her sturdy haunch directly onto his foot. His steel-toed boot absorbed her weight without the courier wincing more than a slight twitch of an eye, revealing just how used to her tricks he was.

"I'll see y'around then, Isar. Next time I'm through here let's grab somethin' t'drink." Tal didn't offer to buy the drinks; a lot could happen between now and then, and if the guy had some Halovian in his ancestry he was probably too proud to accept charity. But if it turned out to be a business meeting, well then fuck it, that meant it was on the expense tab of the shipping company, right? They could worry about it when it happened.

Hauling his foot out from beneath his companion's butt with more or less brute strength, Tal made sure ha had both gloves and star talisman and then headed back to the depot to get back to work. Boreal looked back at Isar a final time, clearly puzzled about his lack of response to her charms, but soon enough both courier and dragon were out of sight.

~Fin~