och när din oro ständigt växer i en bister tid
for Rory
Leatherworker

Age: 36 | Height: 175cm / 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 8 - Int:
Played by: Neowulf Offline
Change author:
MP: 970
RORY
i told the stars about you
He peered curiously towards the door, wondering who it was that sought him out. The lack of Isuma bounding through the workshop door had him thinking it probably wasn't Jigano, and he tried to not be disappointed. Whoever it was, it wasn't their fault that they weren't him, so it would seem terribly unfair to blame them for such a thing.

He punched a couple of more holes with the chisel and small mallet before the knock sounded on the open door, and he laid down his tools and turned on his chair.

And through the door came .. Maea, of all people.

It was surprising, and it showed in the slight (and curious) lift of his eyebrows. With her brother dead and his rather stormy exit from her meeting he hadn't thought she'd be coming around here, though he didn't mind. Not really. He was mellow, until he wasn't, and he had snapped at a fair few people over his lifetime, but he wasn't exactly known for holding grudges either.

An easy animal to get along with, unless you provoked him. "Hi," he responded, one hand ending up on his desk regardless, absentmindedly twirling an awl around on its fat wooden handle. "No, no, it's fine. What brings you out here?"

Was there an elephant in the room? Perhaps, or it was merely a ghost in the corner of her eye. Rory looked at her, and her burden, curiously, suspecting it was more than just a friendly neighbor visiting.

Messages In This Thread
RE: och när din oro ständigt växer i en bister tid - by Rory - 04-09-2019, 04:09 PM