och när din oro ständigt växer i en bister tid
for Rory
Leatherworker

Age: 36 | Height: 175cm / 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 8 - Int:
Played by: Neowulf Offline
Change author:
MP: 970
RORY
i told the stars about you
The apple was good: warm (though it could've been warmer, but that wasn't her fault), savory, soft. The flesh fell apart easily in his mouth, full of buttery juice and subtle spices. Deceptively easy to eat, too. If this was what it was like to get bribed, he wasn't going to complain if it happened again.

At the mention of Jigano and his reaction to it, Rory grunted. To say that he had been 'not impressed' was almost putting it mildly—the bard was deceptively mellow at times, but Rory had seen the flames lick through a couple of times already. When he had been 'not impressed' with Maea's invitation and plans had been one of those times, even if it had not involved derision or particularly heated voices, his thoughts on the matter had been rather clear.

'Lording over'—Rory's face pulled into a grimace, and he licked off some more errant stickiness that was trying to run down his fingers. Perhaps he was going to have to find a way to wash his hands before resuming work on his jerkin, but.. worth it? Yes. "Elections?" he echoed thoughtfully, taking another bite of the apple as he let it sink in. It was .. a fair compromise between the lawless nature of the Hollowed Grounds, and the need for some sort of united front. "Not a bad call... Any thoughts of how long these ruling periods would be?"

He sighed softly after a moment. "Though I still think your greatest challenge is convincing the people that they need this system—so, you—in the first place. There doesn't seem to be any immediate threat from out there-" he waved haphazardly out the open door "-and without that, I think you'll be hard-pressed to be recognized, honestly. As long as there's no perceived need of a council, or a representative, I .. don't really think all that many will care." He could be wrong, of course. Rory wasn't the most social, he didn't have his fingers on the Hollowed Grounds's pulse. "So what are you going to do about that?" he asked, wolfing down the last bit of the apple.

Messages In This Thread
RE: och när din oro ständigt växer i en bister tid - by Rory - 04-10-2019, 04:41 PM