och när din oro ständigt växer i en bister tid
for Rory
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 2197
m a e a
here comes the sun
smiling down

Part of her wanted nothing more than to throw in the towel, wash her hands off thus whole thing and bury herself in the books of the Atheneum. But the responsible, caring side of her was what had gotten her into this mess in the first place, and it wouldn't stand for cowardice or leaving things unfinished. So she listened quietly to Rory's advice, reached for another apple before they got completely cold and nibbled it thoughtfully.

His points were very good, gave her a lot to think about, and really just confirmed how correct of a choice he had been for this whole affair. If anyone should lead it was this quiet leatherworker, not her. Not she, who wanted nothing more than to throw the burden onto someone else and run for the border.

"You have a point there. Several, actually, and I'll definitely consider changing things. Nothing is finalized yet, but it's getting there... Can I count on you to tell me if I screw up? Preferrably before you gather up another mob..." Point taken; poor choice of words on her part.

There was a hint of laughter in her voice at the last bit, but her eyes were serious enough that it was only a half joke. Maea trusted Rory's judgement, and if he came to get saying that something was up the walls, she would believe him and do anything to change.

"I'm sorry I made such a mess of this..."
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: och när din oro ständigt växer i en bister tid - by Maea - 04-11-2019, 12:35 PM