Personal Quest [RQ] let's get hammered and stoned
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
idealism sits in prison
chivalry fell on his sword
"You are too kind," Danta purrs, and already he's trying to decide what chaos might be worth spreading after they complete this little outing; in the meantime, he drops the stones past the Temple and loops them around the Atheneum as well before trotting back to collect more. "You can probably set that down now," he suggests of the cart - there's only one sack of stones left in it, and they should be able to carry that between them to The Last Whisper.

As for his request for the other man, Danta flashes him a fanged grin. "I think it would be nice if we had another shrine for our dark lady here, don't you?" he says. "Maybe the Glade, or right in The Last Whisper. So people don't have to go swimming in the freezing cold."

Fire is a very clever idea between the two Ancients out in the Domiciles, and they are free to chat away and deposit their stones as they go; the way remains clear and the circuit they've made remains uninterrupted. Like the other duo, by the time they're looping around the borderline of streets and houses, they'll find the cart is becoming more of an encumbrance than anything, given how few stones are left.

And so if they wish, they can also abandon the cart and continue on to The Last Whisper to complete the loop!

ROUND 8 FINAL ROUND!

Keep on keeping on to the Last Whisper, where the two groups should run into each other again!
Dantalion
I slithered here from Eden
just to sit outside your door
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
And from the dark
Maea laughed, in equal measure amused and rueful. "It's the last remnant of a guild I used to be part of," she explained, as she switched her empty sack for the second to last one in the cart. "Before the barrier fell, much of the history of the world and this region had been forgotten or obscured. The naturals were too busy surviving to look for such things. But when the Outlanders were brought in by the Voice, they carried with them both curiosity and a drive to break free. They began dipping their fingers into all kinds of things, and one of them founded the Loreseekers to organize the search better, and to keep track of what they discovered."

Happy to leave the cart by the wayside to be retrieved later (by someone else) Maea kept working while she explained, pleased with the progress they were making.
"These days, it's more about personal curiosity, I suppose. I've been focusing on the Void issue, as you know; the experiment you helped with is part of the job." She looked up to see if her monologue was making him any wiser. "So, yeah. If you'll have me I'd be grateful to join your guild. It would be nice with company to explore with."  

Turning to begin the last stretch of the way back towards the Last Whisper, Maea raised her hand to wave at Danta and Asta when she spotted the lanky duo in the distance.

Maea places stones and talks a lot. x) Happy to be almost done!
Something new will come on through
and rise again

♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦
Edmund Ansel
Adventurer / Guildmaster

Age: 19 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
SPLAT - Mythical - Darkling
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 3110

Edmund nods along as Maea explains her occupation, "That sounds incredible." He places his share of the stones as he imagines what it must have been like back then. To have been thrown into a new world to discover, with a history barely recorded. He can certainly see the appeal of joining such a group.

He smiles warmly, "Of course. Welcome to the Adventurer's Guild, Maea." The guild has been growing steadily and Edmund can't be more pleased or proud. He had never expected it to gather such attention.

They're nearly finished when he sees the others in the distance. The quest is almost done, and the Grounds will be safer for it. It's a wonderful feeling.

~
Edmund places stones!

Edmund

Reborn In Fire

Age: 39 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5337
so give me your prayers up on your feet
and i'll give you a show, it helps fill the seats
Keep saying that and I might need to get more malicious.” Astaroth tuts, letting a smirk bloom across his face. He continues to push the cart until Danta says he doesn’t need to anymore, so he nods, collecting the bag of the last bit of rocks.

He follows behind Danta, offering rocks for him to lay down as the option of where to put the shrine comes up, and puts it onto his shoulders. A sharp grin is shot back at the Maverick, inclining his head as they walk. “Personally, the Last Whisper sounds like the best position. Any particular place you prefer?” He asks, finally out of his headspace from the gore crow appearance, back to his usual charming self.

Asta holds the bag to offer stones for Danta to lay!
Astaroth
so give me your sins, give me your lies
but whisper your love, and i'll whisper mine
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
idealism sits in prison
chivalry fell on his sword
"You say that as though I wouldn't enjoy it," Danta says of the other man's malicious streak, and there's a crooked smile on his face as he accepts the stones and descends, at last, down into The Last Whisper.

As for the location of the shrine, he glances over his shoulder to Asta and tips him a wink. "I trust your judgement entirely," he says - besides, if this is where he taller Ancient has decided he's going to settle down, why shouldn't he have a say in the region's continuing expansion?

Anyway - they descend, and soon enough Edmund and Maea come into view, successful in their own endeavour. Waving back and placing the very last of their stones, the completed task brings them conveniently outside the doors to the Dusklight. "Well, I think I owe everyone a drink for a job well done," the Maverick says, heading straight inside and holding the door open for the victorious group to join him.

AND WE ARE DONE! THANK YOU ALL! <3

~FIN
Dantalion
I slithered here from Eden
just to sit outside your door
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.