she came with confessions of cardinal sin
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Dantalion
innocence died screaming
honey, ask me, I should know
Danta definitely feels it as the other man draws blood, gritting his teeth and letting his fingers twist in a silent warning through Asta's dark locks. There's some element of trust involved in all of this, naturally, otherwise they'd have never gotten this far, but suffice to say that if the taller Ancient does lose control of himself, Danta is both aware of and willing to fight him back for it.

As it stands, he's got nothing to be concerned about (for right now, anyway), and it's with a breathy moan that he melts beneath the other man's greedy hands, his own smoothing down the length of his back until they can tease at the buttons of his pants. "Good boy," he hisses against the shell of Asta's ear, able to feel the other man's panting breath against his skin.

"Keep this up and I might just let you fuck me."
I slithered here from Eden
just to sit outside your door
Table base by Skylark
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.

Age: 39 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Online
Change author:
MP: 5337
Mature Content Warning 
Astaroth
// a beast in the business of selling forgiveness //
Oh he feels the silent warning, but its more of a static noise as he focuses fucking hard on not giving into it. He’s being good after all, especially if he wants to keep this room. The trust is reciprocated, though, given that Asta doesn’t indulge and dive in, despite how much he feels like a shark that’s just scented blood. He restrains himself at a cost of tension and panting breaths, snorting in response to Danta’s good boy hissed into his hear.

The next has him actually breaking through that one tracked mind now that Danta’s side from his neck to his shoulder are promptly red, dragging his warm tongue along the marks as he starts to withdraw while he fumbles for the buttons, ghosting his teeth along the blonde’s jaw before he uses his other hand to prop himself up and above Danta, dark eyes even darker as he takes him in, head cocking slightly. “After all of the attempts to get me like this, darling, and you’re still deciding? Should I be the one offended, now?” Comes an even huskier, gruff purr as he scans the other Ancient’s face, his dark brow rising while his own face is framed by his long dark hair.

The separation and distraction are enough for him to actually pop open the button of Danta’s pants, though, and he starts to tug them down, focusing more on Danta now than himself as the fire’s light dances across their faces. He keeps that focus as his hand slips in, seeking out the other man’s length.
// dead eyes on a treacherous grin //
the Maverick

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Dantalion
innocence died screaming
"The decision was long made already," Danta assures the other man, moaning softly at the lips that come dancing back across his neck, and as Asta comes into view above him, it's through hazy eyes that he regards him. "It was just a question of who was doing the fucking." He's putty in the other Ancient's hands, though, and so it's really not much of a question at all, especially as Asta's wicked fingers sneak into his pants.

Hitching in a surprised breath, one that's almost stolen directly from the other man's lips, Danta's body moves quite of its own accord in response to the grip around his cock. With hips arching up, he leans in to steal another gentle kiss, tasting blood and feeling something electric spark down through to the base of his spine. "Fuck," he whispers, as if he's been caught unnecessarily off-guard, and it's with a lopsided smile that he reaches out to brush a few locks of dark hair back fro Asta's face.

"Well," Danta murmurs, "don't let me stop you, then."
Table base by Skylark

Age: 39 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Astaroth
A low, throaty chuckle leaves him – because it wasn’t really a thought for him. He just assumed that would be the obvious choice, though he should have guessed that there might be some questioning of it. Danta has come across to him as flexible, and given the careful dance they’ve played, Asta had always come out the more dominant type. “Ah.” He says, loosing that air of offensiveness in favor for seeing just how Danta molds to his touch, as he sees the visible reaction caused by his hand as it slips into the other Ancient’s pants.

Asta obliges the kiss, though, a soft and gentle one as his hand starts to stroke along Danta’s hardened length, realizing that it’s been quite some time since he’d done anything like this and that as much as he hates to admit it, he’s certainly not going to last very long. So his focus is getting Danta there first, even if his own length can be felt pressed against Danta’s hips, still trapped beneath his own pants.

He tilts into the hand in his hair, brushing back a few stray locks, his heavy lidded gaze almost sultry and he leans in to steal another soft and gentle kiss, before he trails it up toward his ear. “I would like to get you a bit more warmed up first.” It’s a sultry whisper, evident by the grip and movement of Asta’s hand on Danta’s cock, and punctuated when his head lowers from the blonde’s jewelry decorated ear back to his neck, finding a space closer to the center that is unmarked that he sucks another mark into, pairing the movement of his lips and teeth and tongue to the movement of his hand.
the Maverick

Change author:
Dantalion
innocence died screaming
Humming a note of approval against the other man's lips, Danta's fingers busy themselves in teasing through dark hair and against even darker horns, his chin tilting up as Asta bullies his way back against his throat. "Far be it for me to tell you no--" he begins, only for teeth and fingers to work in tandem, and the Maverick is rendered suddenly silent. (A feat that Astaroth ought to be very proud of).

It doesn't last for long, of course, but he doubts the other man will mind the noise of his encouragement, Danta's hands stroking down the length of Asta's back to press against his hips and the base of his tail, as if to tease further friction against the erection he knows is still tragically caged behind fabric. "Gods," he hisses out eventually, his head tipping back to bare his throat properly to the other man. "And if I told you I thought I was warmed up enough?" He laughs breathlessly.
Table base by Skylark

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Astaroth
If he knew what kind of feat it was, he would absolutely be proud of it. He’d wear it like a badge of honor. But alas, he doesn’t, and instead is a bit more surprised at the way Danta is so malleable in his hands, allowing him the trust of diving in with his sharp teeth and cravings against his neck. The hand in his hair and around his horns are a welcome sensation, but none so much as the way the blonde’s hand trails down his back toward his hips and tail, and he growls a little groan against the current mark he leaves before he withdraws slightly. "Then I suppose we have to make sure, hm, darling?"

His hand slows teasingly, and he notices the way he exposes his neck all that much more fully, and there’s restraint there when he doesn’t immediately dive for it. No, Asta takes a little bit of time, straightening up a little higher in order to remove his pants, hissing a little sound of relief as the constricting fabric falls away. More scars can be slightly seen and felt on his thighs, but the Ancient pays them little mind, especially as he abandons the Maverick’s cock momentarily to focus on loosening him up, leaning back over the other Ancient to press his lips and ghosting of sharp teeth against the exposed column of his neck. And the second he thinks that Danta’s ready, he lines them up and rolls his hips in against the other man, one hand finding Danta’s thigh to pull him close as well while the other returns to his cock, stroking with surprisingly dexterous movements.
the Maverick

Change author:
Dantalion
innocence died screaming
As Danta has already said - catch him in the right mood, and Asta will be amazed at the sorts of things he'll invite in. And suffice to say that he is absolutely in the right mood; there's something irresistible about being the other man's undoing, but even more than that, to be with another Ancient, to feel the kindling of a similar fire, the lash of a tail and the points of sharp teeth - it's been a long time coming.

(Danta won't be, though).

Huffing gentle frustration to feel the hand slow its rhythm against his cock, as Asta withdraws to strip away the last of his clothes, the Maverick takes advantage to do the same, such that when the other man's body blankets him once more, it's nothing but flesh and heat and the coppery tang of blood in the air. Moaning his approval into Asta's ear as he sets to work, his hands are greedy for the other Ancient's body, and he shifts readily beneath him as they come together at last.

Panting out some version of the other man's name, the flinching expession on the Maverick's face might be mistaken as pain to some, though anyone who has been in such a position will know it is anything but. "Fuck--" he gasps out, surprised by the sudden and pleasurable strokes to his cock, his hips rolling automatically to encourage the other man further. "Gods, I'm not going to last like this--"
Table base by Skylark

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Astaroth
Despite it having been said, it’s different to witness than it is to hear about. Either way, it works to spur him on, Asta’s scarred warmth and tail lashing and tightening around one of the Maverick’s legs when they get back into the swing has him shivering lightly. He’s pretty sure that Danta is the first and only Ancient he’s ever slept with, and their minds are aligned in that the warmth and carnal chaos they’re privy to only add to the ambiance.

The heat, the raging fire, the tang of iron and blood, if he closes his eyes he might think he’s back at the Climb. But alas, this is far more preferable, especially as his teeth ghost along Danta’s neck and his hand starts that rhythm again on his cock and he sinks into the other man with a groan, especially as Danta encourages him more. “Good. Don't try to last too long.” Asta purrs breathily, because honestly? Same. It’s been centuries, after all. He wouldn't want to be too embarrassed about how quickly he'll cum.

Either way, Asta starts to move, hips thrusting into Danta’s while his hand pairs with the movement all the same, lips and teeth leaving far more superficial marks against the column of Danta’s throat. In all fairness, he’s thoroughly distracted by the pleasant sensation of burying himself into the other Ancient, evident by the panting moans and growls that slip from his lips, vibrating into the Maverick’s throat.
the Maverick

Change author:
Dantalion
innocence died screaming
Huffing out a breathless laugh at the remark, it's a sound that tapers off into a soft gasp of pleasure as Asta starts to move within him, and Danta shifts just enough to dig his heel into the other man's lower back as if to spur him on. For all of their fun and games and banter, though, the Maverick isn't lying - the anticipation of having someone like Astaroth has already set him up for failure, and the quick strokes to his cock and the thorough fucking are doing the rest in record time.

"Harder," he urges the other man, despite barely holding on by a thread as it is, and the way he suddenly presses closer and tangles his fingers tightly in Asta's hair is a telltake sign all by itself. "Fuck--" Danta manages, just about, before his own orgasm takes him completely by surprise, a surge of ecstasy that seizes him from the tips of his toes and erupts up through the backs of his legs and the base of his cock.

Still, for all of his laissez-faire attitude, he's not about to lose his throat to the other Ancient. And so despite the way his mind is wiping out with static, he finds a shred of sense to suddenly clamp a hand over the other man's mouth, as if sensing the inevitable.
Table base by Skylark

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Astaroth
There’s already a certain smugness that starts to overtake Asta, especially hearing the breathlessness Danta offers with each stroke of his length and thrust of his hips. There’s even more satisfaction as his own wound up crest builds immensely quick, enough that he’s easily tugged back and away from Danta’s throat by his hair (which only serves to make quite the mess between them as Danta reaches his climax).

It's all distracting and fun and all, until he starts to growl out a choppy and less eloquent “Good bo-” in response, cut off immediately as the hand is slapped over his mouth right when he thrusts sharply and his body tenses, arcing over the Maverick hard enough that he’s quite silent and muffled when that tether snaps and his orgasm breaks through him, leaving him trembling and dark eyes glued to Danta’s own face, while Asta bites down on the inside of his cheek hard enough to taste the iron of his own blood, riding out the waves of pleasure for the both of them, a dark brow rising as his freehand lifts to tangle in Danta’s blonde locks, thumb pressed against his jaw to tilt his head ever so slightly to get that good look at the now darkening marks.

Oh, and for good measure, Danta might think it’s drool with how warm the inside of his palm gets against Astaroth’s mouth, but when he pulls away he’ll find it’s most certainly not. Ah well, at least everyone’s made it out with limbs and flesh in tact.

Mostly.
the Maverick

Change author:
Dantalion
innocence died screaming
It's with a reciprocal sense of victory that Danta feels as though he's somehow held the cannibal in Astaroth at bay, and if the result is blood pooling between his fingers and what's easily the most intense and intimate shared orgasm of his life, so be it. Finding himself caught in the other man's dark eyes (and gods they're almost black in the firelight, as is the blood starting to drip down his knuckles), it's a long, breathless few moments before he can do anything but stare, lips parted, bruises blooming along his neck and collarbone.

Slowly his fingers tease out of Asta's hair, fumbling for the shirt he's discarded to haphazardly clean himself off (ask him if he cares - he doesn't), and only then does he gently peel his grip away from the other man's mouth. Wiggling his fingers - all of them present - he realises belatedly that it must be Astaroth's blood staining them, and it's with a sudden crooked smile that he leans in to kiss the red away from his lips.

Warm arms slip around the other man's shoulders and back, and it's the with the boneless weight of post-orgasm bliss that Danta sinks back into the bed, fully intending to bring Asta with him.
Table base by Skylark

Change author:
Astaroth
He certainly succeeds at holding him at bay, even at the cost of his sharp teeth sinking into his own cheek. But hey, all limbs and flesh are accounted for, and truthfully it got the job done as well, even if he suddenly has that sensation of hunger blooming in his gut. Either way, they stay like that, peering back at one another, Asta swallowing down the slick warm iron of his own blood despite some of it seeping out, until Danta’s fingers slip from his hair and the hand pulls away and Asta pants, hunching over the other man just a bit, braced by both hands on either side.

It's clear it’s taken a lot out of him, though, the way his arms tremble and the surprise that lingers momentarily after as Danta leans up for a kiss, pulling away some of the iron that he’s sure Danta appreciates as much as he has, even if his cheek fuckin stung now. Ah well.

Danta’s cleaned up and Asta quite nearly manages his escape (he’s never gotten to this point before, fully intending to go and take a long shower or bath until his limbs stopped feeling like static from the force of their shared orgasm. But Danta’s arm winds around his shoulders and each and every thread of his attempts to stand on his own two feet are diminished significantly as he tumbles into the bed full of fur blankets and sheets down onto the Maverick.

Asta’s never cuddled before, the sensation one that seems odd for him to press against Danta’s chest, so he instead shifts to settle them into the bed a bit easier, firelight cascading across their bodies as he drags Danta up to rest on his scarred chest, knowing better than to think he can get away, while the back of his free hand moves to start to try and wipe away the remaining, drying blood, quite literally at a loss for words.
the Maverick

Change author:
Dantalion
innocence died screaming
Danta's laugh is quiet and breathless, and if he had the capacity for words he might have uttered a where the fuck do you think you're going. Luckily it doesn't matter either way, and although he utters a soft protest at being shifted around, he soon settles against Asta's chest like the taller Ancient's own personal hot water bottle, an arm thrown across him, his lips pressed into the crook of his neck.

Clearly Danta does cuddle, and this is absolutely no exception; in fact it's an even better experience than usual, in his humble opinion, given that two Ancients generate a hell of a lot of heat. And while Asta cleans away blood and tries to find his tongue (Danta both does and doesn't hope he's bitten it off entirely), the Maverick's fingers dance in gentle patterns across Asta's chest, follow the criss-cross pattern of his scars.

"You okay?" he asks eventually, the words mumbled against the side of the other man's throat as he peers up to check on the whole blood-and-flesh-and-sharp-teeth situation.
Table base by Skylark

Change author:
Astaroth
The cat quite literally has his tongue, so it seems, while he settles there and Danta curls up against him. It’s comfortable, warm and nice and like nothing that Asta has experienced before. No, typically, the bloodlust sparks, the frenzy happens. He’s nearly dazed with the loss of those subsequent steps. He’s in his head enough that his hand idly runs along Danta’s smooth and soft skin at his back, dark gaze focused on the ceiling as his spaded tail waves idly like a comfortable cat.

He seems satisfied enough with getting the blood off of his cheek and lips for the most part, feeling the rumble of the question vibrate against his throat. “Yes.” He finds the words to say, hopefully alleviating any worry Danta might start to have. “I am admittedly not used to this.” He says a few moments later, head tilting slightly to press his jaw against the top of Danta’s head, fingertips brushing along the very hot marks left behind as they continue to bloom darker.