to remind you of my love
the God of Life

Age: 8 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship:
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
“You’re welcome. I believe your husband has the power now to let you see briefly into Mort’s realms, if you would like to see them for yourself.”

Glancing down, the clouds part to reveal the purple sheen of Starfall. “The threat of the Family is unlike anything Caido has ever known. Where Safrin had you praising her name and waving her banners for all to see, I would have you set your sights on the bigger picture. Safety for those with no means to protect themselves is as important as understanding this threat. It is bravery as much as council that this world needs from you. No longer shall you be a supernova, blazing distantly. Now you shall be among them as a knight, leading by example, and in my image.”
VI
Table by Sky!
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
RONIN
if there's one thing i'm good at, it's surviving
Feeling something clench in his chest at the reminder - that Remi could let them see into the halls of the dead - for the first time since his husband had stepped into Mort's waiting arms, Ronin feels like he might deserve to be reunited with those they have lost. He lets out a shuddering breath, having forgotten the need for it for a long few moments, and manages a nod of understanding.

Stepping aside as the clouds part, Ronin frowns at the distant purple hues of Starfall, and though the words burn on his tongue - my power does nothing against The Family - he remains still and silent to hear the deity out. And gods, it's as though someone has pulled a veil from over his eyes after years, allowing him to see the sun.

"...I can do that," he says softly. He might even believe it.
the God of Life

Age: 8 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship:
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
"I have faith in your abilities," Vi affirms, his words carrying a sense of prophecy rather than mere agreement.

“Defeat has many forms.” He adds, and if this is in response to the thoughts in Ronin’s mind, the Knight will have to decide that for himself.

Gently, the God of Life reaches out and places his hand on Ronin's shoulder, giving it a single squeeze of encouragement. As he does so, a new portal opens up at the man's side. "I will not meddle in your life as Safrin did, nor do I take pleasure in being forced to intervene."  As he had been forced to with Vanya. As he was being forced to now. “Whatever strings she tries to tie if you do go to see her, remember your duty is to rise above her games.”
VI
Table by Sky!
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
RONIN
if there's one thing i'm good at, it's surviving
Nodding absently, letting the words form and collide in his mind to create new meanings, Ronin almost jumps out of his skin at the weight of a hand on his shoulder. It's with a smile almost of disbelief that he gazes up at the God of Life, though his expression soon becomes sober once more as the topic turns to Safrin.

"Understood," he says, frowning gently. The idea of Vi having to step between he and the lady of the stars even once is uncomfortable - to have it happen a second time... Ronin doesn't know if he could abide it.

"Thank you," he says again, spotting the portal and knowing that it's time for him to take his leave. "For all of this. For everything. I won't let you down."

It's with those words burning in his throat that he steps through the portal, spilling out back into his room at the Northaven.

~FIN