fresh out the slammer
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759
honey, you're familiar like my mirror years ago
In a perfect pantomime of the :grimace: face, Remi's eyes widen as he imagines it. "I don't even know what to say." Only just able to keep himself from bursting out laughing, the Bastion presses his tongue against the inside of his cheek and hides his smile behind the rim of his mug. Not that Remi often found himself wanting to view Safrin when he closed his eyes, but gods he might just keep that particular scene on repeat for the next few nights.

"Mm?" Glancing up with a birdlike tilt of his head, Remi frowns. "Oh, right." Demigods to the Big Gods now though they both might be, Vi and Mort's heralds would still be a part of their lives.

Reaching out for his husband's arm and tracing the skin with his fingertips, a renewed ripple of joy shivers up from the base of Remi's spine. "Thank fuck for that." Lightly clawing his nails down Ronin's wrist, the Bastion's lips parted such was the force of his relieved sigh. "I always hated them. So very much." They'd been worse than any scar, no matter how brutally the method of its making had been. Safrin's tattoos, her shackles had ever been the ugliest thing on his husband's skin.
innocence died screaming, honey, ask me i should know
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
even my darkness shines for you
"You can say whatever you want," Ronin assures the other man with a sweet smile that he hides around another sip of his tea. "I'm not going to be punished for having the conversation with you any more." No more walking on eggshells, no more whispering Safrin's name at night (not that he'd been doing so as of late), no more feeling somehow caught between the man he loves and the goddess he had worshipped.

Smirking and letting his fingers tease through the back of the Bastion's hair as his other arm is summarily examined, Ronin minds neither the scrutiny nor the admission. "I know you did," he whispers, tilting his head to rest it against Remi's and closing his eyes as if suddenly, finally feeling the exhaustion of the past however long it has been. "This feels how healing is supposed to feel," he murmurs slowly, as if exploring the sensation for the first time.

"I love you," he adds, smiling. "I know that hasn't changed, at least."
the
WHITEKNIGHT

Table coding by Sky
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759
honey, you're familiar like my mirror years ago
"I am just glad you are free of all that." Remi says after a moment's consideration. Being gossipy-gays was one thing, but there was no need to tarnish the moment with actual malice. Not this moment, anyway.

Tilting his head against Ronin's in turn, the Bastion relaxes his fingers so that only his fingertips stroke his husband's skin. "When I said before that I thought things were going to be alright for us...I never expected that you would somehow be able to top it, and yet..." Remi shrugs with just one shoulder so as not to jostle the Knight.

"Well, I should hope not." He chuckles, kissing Ronin's head before slowly standing up to blow out the candles. "However, it is still the middle of the night, so I will give you two choices. The first is to let me workshop all the knight-related sex jokes all of this calls for. The second is to come with me to bed."

And, because Ronin truly was a White Knight, he let Remi do both.

~FIN
innocence died screaming, honey, ask me i should know
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.