God Quest call us the dawn
Frey Quest Turn In! <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
i was raised as a scorpion
being pulled by the moon in a high tide
It is.” Void this, void that, and with Noah’s letter reached out and his need to go and see Dahlia about just how to respond to it without giving away his testing… Well, as the realization sinks in he can’t find it in him to be too torn up about it, not with the way that Frey seems to be almost curious and excited about it. And if Frey and Dahlia were okay with it, then why did he care about what everyone else thought?

He doesn’t, he realizes, but he does likely need to tell Hotaru. Just one more thing to add to his little list.

But Frey’s hands are on him and he’s leaning into the warmth of it, head tilting as their fingers thread through his hair, feeling as if he’s being thoroughly examined by his god. And it’s such a wonderful touch regardless of the circumstances, that it strikes him once again how at odds from Safrin it is, cementing his choice in making the correct decision again and again, each and every time he visits them.

With a bursting amount of appreciation and love for Frey, he nods lightly in their touch, his steel gaze hooded like a sunbathing cat, watching as Frey presses in against him with approval and pride, Sunjata nearly shivers with a bit of relief. “I am evolving. The affected creatures don’t affect me anymore.” He whispers as he presses into Frey’s touch and body, curling into them so that he can feel each and every bright sensation.
the flood
that's why i'm broken, yeah,
am i a villain or a saint?
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
'And isn't that nice? So much better when we all get along, mmm?" They agree with a casual shrug of one shoulder. "But yes, come and find me if anything changes." While Frey might not condemn the entirety of a new race simply because it caused Sunjata discomfort, nor were they keen to see their chosen in pain.

"Life is too short to go out and constantly be on the lookout for wars to fight, don't you think?" That they were sure that was what Sunjata thought was one of the reasons he fit so well with the herald.

"Now, I think you have a heart to deliver." They purr, pulling away from Sunjata while still leaving the imprint of their warmth all over his body. "Give Hotaru a kiss for me, would you?"
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
i was raised as a scorpion
being pulled by the moon in a high tide
I will.” Sunjata says softly, a quiet little vow to them as he basks in their positive light, steel gaze bright and missing the typical shadows that darken it like storm clouds. And as Frey continues so speak, it loosens any tension that remains in his shoulders to hear that there wasn’t going to be one on his side, not this time at least. And once more, if Frey has their approval and eye on him in this condition, well, who was he to assume it was bad, especially if it hadn’t felt bad the entirety of the time.

He hadn’t even noticed it to be honest, other than the strong draw toward Dahlia in particular. But that’s beside the point – now any issues that may arise from it, Frey already has it in Sunjata’s hand to give to Hotaru, preventing any further problems. “It’s exhausting.” He admits with a soft, airy laugh, shaking his head lightly as Frey starts to pull away.

Flashing them a crooked smile, due to the scar, Sunjata nods. “Always. Thank you.” He murmurs softly, dipping his head to watch his deity vanish, and feeling a mix of curiosity and no more dread, Sunjata makes his way back toward his home, to prep for the incoming tournament.

- FIN <333
the flood
that's why i'm broken, yeah,
am i a villain or a saint?
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.