To Isla
Everest Hart
Aviator

Age: 22 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 7 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 5 - Int: 0
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
I think I can manage being collateral damage
Hello Isla,

I hope it's okay that I'm writing to you. If hearing from me brings you any discomfort, feel free to toss this letter away without reading any further.

If you are still reading, hello.

I'm learning a lot at the House of Midnight; I hope it isn't too forward of me to say that I think of you often (and not just because of the context of my studies). That isn't to say that I don't think of you that way, but that I think of you just as often in regular moments.

I've heard mention that there are other brothels as well, specifically the one in the Hollowed Grounds. Is it worth it, visiting there do you think? Based on whats been said, more Ancients work there and I wonder if you think they might provide any insights into my education that you would find valuable.

Not that I'm doing this just for you, or that you have any responsibilities in this. I just find your opinions valuable.

Hope you're doing well.

—Everest Hart.

Attached are flowers characteristic of King's End, woven into a small wreath to be used as a DeepFrost ornament.
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201

Everest,

Of course it's okay - it's good to hear from you.

I'm glad you're finding your time at the House of Midnight enlightening; I do hope you plan to show me what you've learned when you next visit Torchline.

As for other brothels, it depends on whether you think you still have more you might learn. There is also Mother Molly's in Stormbreak, as well as the Dusklight in the Hollowed Grounds, but I don't think either of them is particularly different to the House of Midnight. Perhaps you'll be able to tell me?

Thank you for the wreath, by the way - it's beautiful.

Thinking of you as well,

~ Isla

Attached is a detailed anatomical sketch of the human heart.
Isla
the flesh is weak