[open seasonal event] oh, I wanna dance with somebody
dancing thread!
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Age: 34 | Height: 5'9'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 16 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
LILY
oh, cover your crystal eyes
and let your colors bleed and blend with mine

“Boring is utterly unacceptable,” she declares both to Lucas and the air with a twinkle in her eyes, feeling rather as if she is onto something, thoroughly regarding that feeling of being at the center of his world with a full dose a half of skepticism. Enjoy the attention for what it is, she tells herself, even though a flash of fangs sends a tiny thrill through her belly.

And then she twists, gracefully twirling under his arm with a flash of red hair and a delighted little trill. “Cute,” she says once they’re pressed against each other, “considering you don’t even need to breathe.” For a couple of moments, she’s silent, allowing the music and his strong arms and the steps to sweep her away until a positively wicked thought slips into her head.

So she leans forward, closing the gap between their heads - but ah, no, not for a kiss! Summoning her most sultry-sweet voice, the vixen whispers into his ear, “But that’s why the ladies like you, isn’t it? Your tongue never needs to stop...”

Messages In This Thread
RE: [open seasonal event] oh, I wanna dance with somebody - by Lily - 04-30-2019, 06:27 PM