[open seasonal event] oh, I wanna dance with somebody
dancing thread!
Lucas Copperhead

Age: 38 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Lucas
clever as the devil and twice as pretty
Lucas could not agree more, which was why they found themselves in this wonderful position to begin with. Still, cute was not a word he had expected to be attached to him, no less by the woman in his arms, and he laughed under his breath as Lily's meaning became clear. "I might not need to, but your chest might get all a-flutter if we dance for too long without stopping for a break," he murmured, giving weight to the word dance that suggested he was not only speaking of the act they were currently performing.

It seemed the graceful temptress knew exactly what he was talking about, however, his arm curling around her further as she leant in close to him, her lips pressing against the shell of his ear. To any other, it might have looked like some beautifully intimate embrace, were it not for the wicked glint that Lily's words ignited in Lucas's eyes.

"Oh, pet. You have no idea," he whispered back, leaning down to press his lips against the soft column of her neck, fangs not quite grazing the skin.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [open seasonal event] oh, I wanna dance with somebody - by Lucas - 04-30-2019, 07:16 PM