black magic preacher
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
in space the stars are no nearer; just glitters, like a morgue
"This is linen, how dare you," Danta snarks automatically, narrowing his eyes only to find himself suddenly pinned down against the bed, the soft sheets moulding against his body enough to have him releasing a whisper of the tension in his back and shoulders. With an unsteady inhale he finds himself relaxing into the other man's touch, tilting his head to the side to welcome the hot press of lips and tongue.

"Is that so? We ought to throw you a party." he tells him, his only free arm looping up and around Asta's neck so he can twist his fingers through his dark hair. "Unless you're planning to break that streak now by ripping my throat out. Not that I'd blame you after my behaviour this evening, but I'd hate to be the reason you didn't get a certificate from your support group."
Dantalion
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.
Dusklight Security

Age: 39 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
so give me your prayers up on your feet
and i'll give you a show, it helps fill the seats
Same difference.” The dark chuckle leaves him as he dives into Danta’s neck, tongue and lips cleaning up some of the mess left behind, finding that even though it was his own, it worked well enough to keep that yawning pit in his stomach at bay.

Curling into the hand that threads through his dark hair, releasing it from the carefully slicked back appearance it had before, he follows the trail of blood from the Maverick’s neck to his lips, planting a chaste kiss there before he withdraws slightly. “I have no such intention. For now.” His grin curls a hint more cheshire, the vague threat underlying the current of the night so far.

His other hand slips up as he makes to distract Danta with another press of his lips, dragging blunt nails along the shaved portion of the Maverick’s blonde locks, before tangling in the shoulder length portion and tugging experimentally. “Of course, to make it even, I can still wear the muzzle if you’d prefer me to accomplish such a trophy of… Human sobriety?” He suggests in a deeper tone, giving Danta a clear out if he isn’t into the idea of this anymore.
Astaroth
so give me your sins, give me your lies
but whisper your love, and i'll whisper mine
the Maverick

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Danta's jaw drops in open surprise to hear such words from the other man - Astaroth with his silk shirts and his fur-lined coat, same differenceing a linen blend? Still, if nothing else, it shocks him enough that the sound of his laughter rings throughout the room, cutting off only at the sudden kiss pressed to his lips. Relaxing further into the affection and happily blanketed by the other man, the heat and weight of his body do a great job of further teasing out the tension that had previously locked up his spine.

"Human sobriety is overrated," he mumbles easily enough, leaning up for another kiss, this one a good deal less chaste. So sue him, but after the way things have gone so far, if Asta is still remotely interested in making the most of the night, he's not going to deny either of them this.
Dantalion
Dusklight Security

Age: 39 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Perhaps when he’s thinking a bit clearer and doesn’t have the tang of blood on his tongue, he might realize the overstep relating linen to cotton. Or perhaps it was an intentional blunder to try and relax the Maverick even more as the blonde’s laughter fills the air momentarily. Who knows? Astaroth keeps the secret behind his too sharp teeth, gladly pressing into the kiss and offering plenty of affection amongst his own blood and sink shirts and Danta’s own linen.

His question is aired, though, awaiting permission because he too doesn’t want to press (and with how few and far between the mood strikes him, might as well leave the ball in the Maverick’s court, right?) Either way, Danta’s comment and the way he surges up for a kiss has him humming into it, pressing in and biting back his own little growl as he moves to fully blanket the Maverick now, the hand in his hair moving down his chest to start to slip him out of the long sleeved shirt he wears, hands ghosting along Danta’s skin.

He breaks the kiss momentarily to sit up, releasing the arm he’d had pinned, to focus more on baring Danta’s skin to him, ignoring his tousled and now wrinkled, silk shirt. “You forfeited the coin toss, does that mean I win?” He asks with a deeper hum to his voice, dark gaze shifting to scan his face, the spread of his own blood marred on his lips in turn.
Astaroth
the Maverick

Change author:
Call Danta something of a masochist (in reality call him deeply traumatised and emotionally exhausted by the evening's events), but surrendering control to the other Ancient is apparently everything he craves right now, and it's with a soft moan that he shifts to assist in the removal of his shirt as much as possible. Once his arm is released he of course lets his hands do some wandering of their own, already trying to unbuckle the belt at Asta's waist.

"Yes," he says easily, feverish blue eyes flicking up to the other man's face. "You win. Do whatever you want with me." Which, ironically enough, is also exactly what Danta wants right now, so he supposes they both win, in reality. He's not going to tell Asta that, though - not when things are starting to go so swimmingly again.
Dantalion
Dusklight Security

Change author:
Apparently all it takes to get Asta to start flushing is the sound that leaves Danta as he starts to work on removing his shirt. The moan reflects in Asta’s face, cheeks and ears reddening against his already bronzed skin, humming a sound as he feels the Maverick start to unbutton his belt. It falls open and can easily be slipped out, and by this time Asta has his hands skating down Danta’s chest toward his navel, before reaching up to untuck the silk shirt from his waistband.

Dark eyes remain on Danta’s face as the option is given, fully giving him pause in his haste to unbutton his shirt, two buttons away from revealing the rest of his scarred skin. His head cocks immediately, trying to hide the hungry gleam that sparks, the grin broadening as he watches. “Whatever I want?” He echoes back, unbuttoning his shirt slower this time, before he peels it off from where it’s stuck to him and the dripping blood.

What a prize.” He breathes a purr, returning to hovering above Danta, nosing his way in against the blood at his neck, nipping at it enough to bruise, but not nearly as hard as before. “I want to hear you.” He rumbles against his neck, nipping again to punctuate the point.
Astaroth
the Maverick

Change author:
"Whatever you want," Danta reiterates, slipping the belt free and tossing it aside - there's been enough leather play in this bedroom for one evening, at least at his behest. "I hope you're up to the challenge." The remark would normally be given with a hint more bite, but of course the Maverick knows it won't be a challenge at all for Asta - not tonight, anyway.

Peeling off his own shirt with just enough time to spare before the taller man is pressing in against him again, Danta's eyes slip shut at the feel of teeth and lips against his throat, and he serenades Asta at will - practically even before he's told to. One hand greedily maps the expanse of scars along the other man's back and shoulders, the other twining further through his dark hair, as if to press his mouth closer against his flesh.

"Fuck," he whispers, buzzed and malleable enough to absolutely be taken as a prize.
Dantalion
Dusklight Security

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
I am always up for a challenge, darling.” He drawls, blanketing Dantalion and nosing his way in against his neck and shoulder, shivering lightly with content, tail lashing happily behind him as he nips and leaves little bruises, gladly drinking in the sounds that escape him. Shifting to straddle him, he shivers with the sensation, the hand in his raven black hair to press him in further.

It works, teeth scraping along dried blood and warm flesh, and Astaroth slips a hand between them to unbutton Danta’s own pants, working to tug them down and shed them both of the rest of their clothes. It’s quick work, surprisingly, given how distracted he is leaving love marks along the Maverick’s neck. It’s with a bit more force than Asta means when his hand hooks on the outside of Danta’s thigh, holding it up against his hip, while he noses in to catch Danta’s lips, to devour any other sounds that leave him.
Astaroth
the Maverick

Change author:
They remove their clothes with the sort of fumbling that reminds Danta of teenagers pawing at one another, and were it not for the fact that his mouth is soon captured anew, he'd have said as much and laughed about it. As it stands he can only hum his approval against Asta's kiss, keen to feel as much of the other man all over him as possible.

Tilting his hips up as a hand comes hooking beneath his thigh, the Maverick draws back from the kiss if only to reach down between them suddenly to grasp the length of Asta's cock and squeeze, as if keen to drag a moan or two from his fellow Ancient's throat. Whatever the outcome, his hand continues to move in slow, luxurious strokes, Danta leaning up to not quite meet the other man's lips.

"I'm starting to think I won after all," he admits, if his enjoyment is anything to go by.
Dantalion
Dusklight Security

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
He admittedly has a singular focus right now, and that’s shedding clothes and embracing the heat spreading between them, soaking up the blood and sounds that Danta has to offer. So focused he is, that he isn’t paying that much attention to the movement of the blonde’s hand between them, at least until the hand wraps around his cock and a shiver racks through him so forcefully, the growl of a moan escaping him into the air between them.

Is that so?” He asks in a breathy hum, leaning in to nip a little bite against Danta’s full lower lip, before withdrawing, shivering again with the practiced strokes along his length. The hand at Danta’s hip starts to slip down, curving around his backside and ensuring that his tail is out of the way, while his other hand moves to cup Danta’s jaw, a smirk blooming across his flushed face. “Shall I reward you like the true winner you are?” He asks in a cocky yet breathless tone, dark brow rising, careful to make too much more movement until he hears the answer.
Astaroth
the Maverick

Change author:
"Mm, certainly feels that way--" Danta begins, promptly cut off by the sharp teeth that nip at his lower lip, hitching the breath in his chest. "Though I'm not all that sure you should be rewarding me over yourself," he adds - not that he in any way stops Asta from manoeuvring him as he sees fit. And it isn't as though they won't both be rewarded by what comes next (hint hint it's them), the Maverick caught in the other man's dark gaze as a strong hand seizes his jaw.

"Either way, I hope you're ready to put your money where your mouth is." Leaning in as if to steal whatever response the other Ancient is about to make from his lips, Danta's kiss is needy in his craving to feel everything Asta has to offer, and he releases his cock in favour of snaking his arms around his neck and shoulders, hips lifting as if to encourage him further.
Dantalion
Dusklight Security

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Astaroth fully intends on getting everything he can out of this situation, and given how Danta curves and curls into him, it’s clear that it is a reasonable option in the grand scheme. So he nips and claims, lips quirking into a smirk away from the cheshire grin, a knowing look gleaming in the dark depths of his eyes.

More—” He’s cut off by the press of Danta’s lips against his own in a kiss, forgetting the rest of it temporarily as he slides his hands down the slender pale sides of the Maverick, moving to hook his legs around his hips, ignoring the initial gut reaction of what he wanted to do in the face of the neediness pressed into the kiss.

Hands slip back down to begin to loosen up the Maverick and give attention to his cock, simultaneous presses and strokes that has him withdrawing slightly to drag his lips along Danta’s sternum, nipping against his skin to leave a trail of red marks down, maneuvering down far enough to hook Danta’s legs now around his broad, scarred shoulders. He raises a conspiratory brow toward the Maverick, hand slowing along his cock, dark eyes locking with him as he leans closer, fully intending to utilize his tongue here to start.
Astaroth
the Maverick

Change author:
Happy to give more and all and every if Asta keeps this up, Danta leans into every offered touch, savouring the hot fingers against his skin, the kisses punctuated with teeth and the way the room fills with a heat that goes beyond the roaring fire and the lingering, sun-warmed stones outside. Hiccuping in a breath as the other man's hands plunge further south, skilled and possessive in every touch and squeeze, Asta will be treated to a fresh array of encouragement dragged from the Maverick's throat.

Cursing softly - but by no means intending for him to stop - Danta inhales sharply to find the weight blanketing him suddenly gone. Not only that - there's suddenly a dark eyed demon between his legs, and fuck if that isn't hot. "Now I'm very glad I didn't agree to the muzzle," he purrs, a crooked smile on his face.
Dantalion
Dusklight Security

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
He was cut off before he could say anything else, likely ready to drop a charming more than you know, but to be cut off where he had and with Danta offering him everything he wants in this very second? Well, he isn’t upset by the interruption. Especially as he starts to head further south, claiming and marking and being all in all too much and too possessive, something that will only last tonight as their deal continues and Asta and Danta run that mixture of pretending to be good at playing human, with their indifferent unattachments.

Either way.

Dark eyes focus on Danta’s face, lips quirking in a toothy smirk that he knows likely isn’t all that relaxing to see when he hovers right above the Maverick’s cock, but Asta knows well enough to hide the sharp teeth and fangs to drag pleasure for the blonde from it. It might be his first time in this position, but he harbors all the cocky arrogance that suggests otherwise (it’s how he’d gotten so far in life, after all). “As am I.” He drawls, finally breaking that last barrier, a piece of his dark hair falling forward to inevitably brush against the exposed skin of the Maverick’s groin as Astaroth’s tongue swipes up along his length, giving just enough time for Danta to take a deep breath or use that beautiful mouth to curse something, before his teeth vanish and he takes the Maverick’s cock in one swoop, vibrating a hum of satisfaction as he does so, eyes slipping shut.

It takes him a moment of adjustment, his tail moving to wrap around one of Danta's ankles to steady himself in a way, before he picks a pace he's sure that the blonde won't complain about.
Astaroth