[SE] You, and you, and nothing but you
For Rexanna <3
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
REXANNA
in the haze of hell i have dreamt
that you'd lift this wing and see,
that you are my first wound —
As it turns out, Rexanna had begun to think Bastien was more like a mother hen than someone to be worried about. He fussed over her, encouraged her when needed, told her to stop pushing herself when she reached the edge of her abilities while she healed. But Rexanna was much like a child when it came to being cooped up, and soon the woman was growing somewhat restless. So when Bastien had mentioned the festival, Fiat Lux, she was overjoyed with the idea of coming, in fact the grin on her face was lit with all the possibilities of what might come with the staple of Flowerbirth. And besides, she had banners to bring for the event, things she had made for the hope of sharing with others. It became a goal that Rexanna would use to get well enough to go, and quickly. And she had.

When it came, she had gathered the banners she had made — gifts for the festival to be given to Jigano and Rory after, small decorations that she had created while spending time with friends and soaking up the sunlight (something Rexanna dearly missed), but she didn’t mind when Bastien took her to the Festival in the evening. It was still beautiful regardless of time or day, and she could nearly squeal with delight at the lights and brilliant colors that enveloped Fiat Lux. When Bastien squeezed her hand, she squeezed back with a huge grin along her face, uncertain of what to do first! As they approached, however, the music began to grow and she could see people dancing in the light of the lanterns. Oh, she most certainly wanted to dance.

Her head swiveled to Bastien as he questioned her, asking if she wanted to dance but becoming that protective carer yet again. She laughed and flashed him a roguish grin. “You are a mother hen.” She accused, but it didn’t stop the gleam of happiness that glimmered in her eyes as she slipped in front of him. “I would love to!
and that long ago,
in some distant past, with open eyes
i kissed you till it bled.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] You, and you, and nothing but you - by Rexanna - 04-09-2019, 05:28 PM