[SE] You, and you, and nothing but you
For Rexanna <3
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
BASTIEN
"Just making sure you will not keel over mid-spin, il mio amore. It might shock the other dancers, and not in the way I intend to." Bastien laughed easily, though mother hen or not he really was worried about her. He did not often care for people enough to find himself distressed at the thought of their being hurt and now that he did, he felt it keenly and intensely. He felt a need to protect Rexanna, to go out and find those who would hurt her and bend them to their knees for apologies.

Perhaps it was because he couldn't go into the past and make those who had hurt her in the past suffer for their crimes. Couldn't find that husband of hers and let him know just what he'd done slowly and painfully.

But if she said she could dance, who was he to doubt her? Besides, he would never be able to resist her smile. Leading her to the dancing area he waited a moment for the current song to end then stepped in, going right to the center. It was where they belonged, after all. As the music began again, he began by raising his arm for her to spin, standing with confidence by her, chest pulled up and his legs gracefully positioned under him.

"I suppose you will not know the tango?" He asked (though really the music was not appropriate anyway). "Let us make up our own dance! And try not to step on any toes."
I am still waiting for the visions
Possession has yet to take hold of me
We all want to burn on a pyre
So tell me what kind of witch are you

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] You, and you, and nothing but you - by Bastien - 04-09-2019, 05:48 PM