[SE] You, and you, and nothing but you
For Rexanna <3
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
REXANNA
in the haze of hell i have dreamt
that you'd lift this wing and see,
that you are my first wound —
She flashed him an almost hurt look, in a joking, taunting manner as he spoke of her keeping over before she laughed it off. “Come on, I haven’t felt this good in weeks!” She replied, batting her long dark lashes at him entertained. “A bit of moving does the body good, yes?” She grinned, flashing a wink before following him toward the dance floor. He had done well, done an amazing job with her. She had never had someone so caring about how she was, how she could overexert herself or harm herself in some way. It was a strange feeling, like being watched but it softened with the haze of love and kindness. And where if she did something he didn’t like, it wouldn’t be punishment aside from a conversation. She could hear him say it, a snicker of an “I told you so” followed by “let’s go to bed”.

And she thought she could get used to it.

She stood before him in the center of the dance floor, eyes on him as his chest puffed out and looked positively like a statue that could be set with a title of something like “first dance”. And she smiled, a wide grin, to him as she took his hand and twirled, spinning enough to cause the bottom half of her dress to billow out briefly before it fell against her pale legs again. And as he questioned her, her head tilted briefly before shaking her head. “I don’t, no.” She offered quietly, willing to learn over time in the bottom half of her home, swirling and twirling about him with the cover of lanterns. But he mentioned making up their own and she gave him a pointed look. “I think the only one that needs that warning is you.” She jokes with a wink, taking his hand in one and placing her other hand along his shoulder, by his neck where she gently brushed her fingers along the strong pillar of his neck.

Then, as if she started to lead, she stepped back with him before turning them slightly and stepping toward him in the start of a different, more fast paced kind of ballroom dance that they could improvise as they went. She didn’t know where she was going with it yet, but if Bastien wanted to take the lead too, she’d let him. She knew their combined efforts would create something unique, and she was excited for it.
and that long ago,
in some distant past, with open eyes
i kissed you till it bled.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] You, and you, and nothing but you - by Rexanna - 04-09-2019, 07:37 PM